Gargantuan art and fantastic ideas...

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
A rope leash

Gargantuan art and fantastic ideas...

Post by A rope leash »

...cannot simply be given away. My thanks to all of my easily countable fans, and my regards to anyone who actually read my science-fiction send up. As anyone can see, the ideas and the consequential implications of them are undetainable. When this work is finished, it will be a major non-statement, and they'll all ride the half-pipe in Hell.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Well, I copied that fucker, so I could comment later. I read a bit of it and I'll read it later.

Rope, your individuality and ideas are much missed around here.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Wow! Rope and Cope making long awaited appearances in the same week! Stick around doggie, please!!
A rope leash

Insanity!

Post by A rope leash »

That's funny Bamb! You can see where it's going, huh? I wonder if you started from where it ends if it would come out at the same place that I would get to?

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I'll hang around long enough to bite someone in the ass, like I always do.

Elvis is King.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

I suppose I shouldn't've called it a 'fucker', but that was just because it was big. No, I couldn't see where it was going, but I was looking forward to reading it. The only reason I pasted it was so it would be easier to read with bigger type and now that I've read it I've deleted it.

I don't know where it would get to if I started from there, but are you talking about how or if civilization might be rebuilt? That would be a hard thing for anyone to calculate. They certainly couldn't have much control over it. If I were one of the characters I wouldn't want to perpetuate the species without Ek females.
A rope leash

O, it's a fucker alreet...

Post by A rope leash »

As an amateur, I write to please myself. I try to write something that I would like to read, and what I like to read is well-crafted crazy shit. Science fiction is fun, but what I do is science fantasy. I don’t do much of it, though. The thing about science fiction/fantasy is that all kinds of strange things can happen without the strain of complete explanation.

What I posted is the genesis of many already constructed theme lines for a much longer piece. I write down turns of phrases and major ideas, and then I go with what comes to me when I’m writing. It’s part concentration and part instinct. I know where it’s going, but I’m not sure if what will happen along the way. I try to write as much dialogue as I can to tell the story, and I try to make it real by describing the emotions and body language that are present during the conversations.

The Ek will not be reborn, but something else will be created. There’s a lot of juice there, and there’s a lot of juice in Kak’s education. Completion of this work is very doubtful, but it’s something I can work on when I’m inspired. The secret to happiness is not caring.