PSYCHIATRIC HELP $.05

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
A rope leash

PSYCHIATRIC HELP $.05

Post by A rope leash »

THE DOCTOR IS IN
A rope leash

So...nobody's crazy, eh? I see...hmmmmm...

Post by A rope leash »

THE DOCTOR IS OUT

Please leave a message.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

I keep thinking that I'm a pair of curtains?
signed with love and vicious kisses
A rope leash

It's curtains for so lack...

Post by A rope leash »

Shade empathy, or curtianosis, is a common affliction that affects many human beings. While the symptoms manifest themselves in the mind, the root cause of curtainosis lies with the human structure itself.

Most patients describe a sensation of “draping”, combined with an awareness of being two of a piece. This is crucial to the diagnosis of curtainosis, as it can often be confused with the “hanging”, one-piece sensations of Venetian blindness. Additional therapy can be applied to the condition by having the patient describe the size and style of window dressing he “feels” like.

As was mentioned earlier, curtainosis has as its root cause a physical source, and that pertains to the eyes and the structure thereof. The human being actually sees two of everything because it has two eyes. The brain puts it together as one image. Thus, the human being sometimes sense this “split” on a near-conscious sub-level, and this combined with the constant and nearly unnoticed blinking and closing of the eyelids results in a self-image of handsome yet useful window décor.

There is only one known treatment for shade empathy, and that is a large dose of alcohol to be ingested very quickly. Alcohol is the only known substance that can separate the eyes inside the brain, so that the world can be viewed as the eyes themselves see it…double. After and hour or so of seeing that there is actually two of everything, and its just your brain making it into one, feeling like a nice pair of curtains will make more sense to the patient, and therefore the patient can begin to cope with the symptoms of this common but often frustrating condition.
A rope leash

Morning due

Post by A rope leash »

THE DOCTOR IS IN
A rope leash

My day job

Post by A rope leash »

THE DOCTOR IS OUT

(of his mind)