Journey Of The Super Goose

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
bambooneedle

Journey Of The Super Goose

Post by bambooneedle »

Randolph: It is He who appears.

Little Xena: bambooneedle?!!!

Randolph: Yes. Come now wonderous child, it's getting dark.

They head to the forrest clearing to where bambooneedle is standing waiting to speak.

bambooneedle: Dear peasants, I have come to lead you to new lands here on earth. Will you come?

<unanimously> all* the peasants: Yes!

* All except the prostitutes.

<later, privately, in 'The Hookers' Den' > bambooneedle: You can keep selling yourselves to strangers... I have come that you may re-entender long forgotten desires for real freedom. You can screw around all you like but it's all about self-respect in the Oprah era... get my drift?

Bebetta (leader of The Lascivious Eight): So you don't want a free blowjob?

bambooneedle: Many things are possible in the physical plane but lemme tell ya this - on this journey, you will be denied no real need. You all know it comes from within and can be triggered from without. I think my crew has everything packed now... Got my crate of black Jack, Stuyvesants, Countdown To Ecstacy, Elvis Costello cds, drugs... The Super Goose will be no shabby ride.

<in the direction of Omar The Giant> Unveil the Super Goose!!!

Omar The Giant pulls the veil off by pulley and reveals it - a resplendent Viking ship complete with 54 oar galley! Young and older men had long taken their spots there, most believing that the sense of camaraderie would last a lifetime and that they were heroes. Those who didn't believe it, didn't hide it.

<collective peasant gasp!>

bambooneedle: As you can see, the Super Goose wasn't built as a joke. Note the intricate warrior carvings on the bow... It is your duty to conquer any ill guided perpetrators and protect your fellow travellers, to be 'your brothers' keepers' if you will, on this here Super Goose journey. Behold the sheer man hours of design and craft on this motherfucker...... As you choose to step aboard, you are honourbound Super Goose fellow travellers. Riches are guaranteed, you will encounter a series of worlds you have not begun to imagine.

So, they set off.
allegra

Post by allegra »

spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Sorry, no one mentioned male pattern hair loss here and no one asked for a link to any drugs. Not the legal kind, anyhow.

For your info, board members, this board member seems to be one of those from Russia who likes to visit our board to sell things.

You're outta here, allegra!