Free the starfish!

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
trev

Free the starfish!

Post by trev »

Hi, my name is Trevor Tall and I have been playing music both solo and in bands for more years than I am prepared to admit to! In the past few years (as some of you may know) I have been doing an EC tribute act but I haven’t given up doing my own music. I have just released a CD of original songs called ‘Free The Starfish’ and this site is the first place I could think of to spread the word.
I figure that there may be a good chance that we are like-minded people - if our love of EC’s music is anything to go by.
When I’m asked what my music sounds like, I usually say “punk folk”. I understand that this is not particularly helpful so here are a few bands that I would class as influences: EC, The Who, New Order, Husker Du, Bob Dylan, The Clash and Spinal Tap.
I have a web site at http://www.trevortall.com that features clips of the songs and lots of other stuff.
If you could find the time to visit, that would be great. If you find that you have an irresistible urge to buy a copy of my album - please don’t fight that feeling!
It’s a lonely world trying to promote a self financed CD on a budget of less than zero!
Thank you for your time.
All the best
Trev
Nibby

Re: Free the starfish!

Post by Nibby »

Hi Trev, I like your site and your sense of humour! I've listened to the clips of your songs and i have bought a copy of your album. I will let you know what I think of it.
Does Elvis know you do a tribute act and has he heard your album?