EC song title inspired movies

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
bambooneedle

EC song title inspired movies

Post by bambooneedle »

How good are you at making up movie ideas? Pitch a plot and cast some characters. This one is quite long, but it can be brief.

Clown Strike [R]

Megastar 50's clown Geppetto (played by Jack Black), and his tv show star clown proteges (Tim Roth, Steve Buscemi and Juliette Lewis), face charges of serious criminal involvement in a weird, perverted underground cult linked to rapes and murders.

As the case against them drags on fruitlessly, there's huge public outcry for their exoneration and the return of their weekly show. And now that the anonymity they had enjoyed out of their clown costumes is stripped away, their popularity intensifies sharply. They are forced into hiding and are set to be bigger stars than ever upon their return.

Geppetto and the gang are offered some movie deals and such and their heads spin, but he has other ideas -- he engineers a nationwide clown strike behind the scenes, resulting in much needed esteem and recognition for the clown profession. However the old whispers about wild and sordid groupie orgies and other shenanigans appear to be well justified, as undercover cop/clown duo (Leonardo DiCaprio and Neve Campbell) start to discover.... Is Geppetto the megastar a noble if rather eccentric people's hero, or is he about to be revealed as a megasicko? So yes, how do these clowns strike?

Chief prosecutor, Rex Riley (Gene Hackman) is haunted by childhood flashbacks of cruel abuse at the hands of local circus clown Jolly Jiffy (Gary Oldman) under whom, as it turns out, Geppetto had been apprentice. As a former circus prodigy (young Rex played by Haley Osment) who had then lost and never recovered his confidence, Rex is a haunted alcoholic torn between oscillating feelings of insane anger, cool revenge and paralyzing self doubt, and a righteous search for truth and justice, in an academy award nominated performance.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Haha, that is genius!

Hmm, I'll have to give it some thought.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

High Fidelity...

Oh wait :lol:

I'll get back to this :)
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

DEEp DaRk tRUthfUl MIRrOr (MA) -- a supernatural psychological thriller

Recent Law graduate Sue Brown(Hillary Swank) wakes up in her new Manhattan apartment with a sore backside. In a haze of confusion and acute discomfort, she notices the baroque style mirror in the hallway for the first time. Leaning into her reflection she wonders, "what happened?". Bzzzzhhhtt!!! Amazingly, it lights up like a big plasma screen knocking her off of her feet! It shows her a few hours earlier at Barrister's Bar with some student buddies (some of the cast from Friends will do). Her new pal, the highly esteemed George (Jude Law), is spiking her martini...

"Why did he do that to me?"

Bzzzzhhhtt!! "WARNING: The following 10 minute feature will objectively depict events (some, much more painful) from your respective pasts. It will answer your question. Do you think you can handle it and do you wish to proceed?"

"No way!"... It shuts down...

The day after when she goes out to buy a pair of shoes, however, is an even ruder slap in the face. She must return. "Yes, I want to know now -- why did he do that to me?"

Bzzzzzhhtt!! Discover the secrets revealed to Sue by the DEEp DaRk tRUthfUl MIRrOr. Will the pain of too much truth manage to ravage her completely while she plumbs the depths of her being and plots elaborately wicked and nutcrunchingly satisfying revenge and not just on George?

Also stars:
Geoffrey Rush - Sue's asshole lawschool teacher
Natassja Kinski - Sue's kleptomaniac mother
Bruce Willis - George's lawyer mentor/lover
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

and just how did you spend your weekend, 'boo? 8)
Like me, the "g" is silent.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

I was on the phone all weekend with John Lovitz... wanna cast him as Charlie Sedarka.
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

Pump it Up!

A musical throwback a la American Graffitti, before Full Service stations became a thing of the past.
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

King Horse.

Obviously the sequel to Sea Biscuit.
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

Pretty Woman

A feel good romantic comedy about a hooker with a heart of gold and her escapades with an unwitting stuffy old millionaire.

But I think they already made that, and I'm not even sure which album it was on. But it's the only time I can remember Elvis yodelling.
maria

Post by maria »

How about "I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down", Clairequilty?
oh I just dunno where to begin
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

clairequilty wrote:Pump it Up!

A musical throwback a la American Graffitti, before Full Service stations became a thing of the past.
Have you ever been to New Jersey?
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

miss buenos aires wrote:
clairequilty wrote:Pump it Up!

Have you ever been to New Jersey?
Only via Newark.

But if that's an invitation I'll sell some blood and be on the next bus.
miss buenos aires

What I mean is, we still have full-service stations here. If you're interested.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

hUMAN hANDS - a sci-fi thriller. 50's Europe.

Robots have all but taken over the earth. But they have one distinct disadvantage to humans -- they don't have human hands. Megalomaniac robot leader Zotron (David Hasselhoff) appoints Sven Nielsen (Keanu Reeves), an engineer known for his compliance and organizational skills, as "Head Human Hand" (HHH); the Human Hands being a class of captured humans depended on for many tasks requiring superior manual dexterity.

Humanity seems doomed as the robots wipe out almost all of the human race with their main weapon: electric shock zaps (it's the 50's). However they are still at war with "The Defenders", a gang led by Nigel Lawless (Guy Pearce), fighting for the human race. During WW2, Lawless had escaped to China. Walking in the mountains one day, he stumbles onto a training session of a feared secret martial arts society run by rumoured-to-be-non-existent Grand Master Ichinishi (Jackie Chan) and so was forced to stay. He mastered ancient techniques, now passed on to his gang, which happen to provide immunity from the robots' lethal zaps thereby making them able to overpower robots physically. That is, until the latest advancements in 50's robot co-ordination... a traitor had procured an early version of the video game 'Double Dragon' from NASA allowing the robots to be programmed with all the moves contained therein... all seems lost.

BUT, three-quarters through the movie, while tieing Zotron's shoelaces one day, Nielsen finds a notebook under the desk... it contains plans to wipe out, and not spare (as promised), the Human Hands if and when the rebels are captured. He should have guessed! Yes, no doubt they would soon be able to do without the Human Hands, so what would they need them for? That night, soaking his sheets in a cold sweat, he remembers an important long-overlooked fact: among the Human Hands' routine dexterity tasks, is included...... robot repair...! Immediately, he organizes the Human Hands for a major 'robot overhaul' operation... Needless to say, the robots go berzerk turning against and destroying each other in a gladiatorial fung-fu metal clash spectacle.

The Defenders, so as to not feel too left out, are given front row seats at the Colosseum to see Zotron do battle with the last of the warrior robots (robot cameos by Steven Segal, Patrick Swayze, Jean Claude Van Damme and other such actors), before the winner self-destructs to wild cheering as humanity is free once more.

Yes, the robots lost...... because they did not have human hands...
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Somebody give me an EC song title...
miss buenos aires

bambooneedle wrote:Somebody give me an EC song title...
Uncomplicated!
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Ok, coming soon. Thanks. It will probably involve some MissBA'vin... (((Boom Boom)))
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

UNCOMPLICATED Rated (R) for extremely graphic violence.

Ralph runs a large three storey second-hand book and music shop. The only problem is that it is very disorganized and every time a customer asks if he's got something he goes mad trying to fing it.

Customer: Where's that copy of Give My Regards To Broadway? You've worked up quite a sweat shifting through dusty piles and boxes for the last half an hour!!

Ralph: Like I told you, I know it's here somewhere.... Oh, oh, wait. Thaaaat's right -- I sold it eight months ago......

Customer: You fucking dickhead loser!!!

And on and on it goes. Just a couple few years before he did it all in his head: he could direct customers to the exact floor, area, shelf or box where something was. And he could recall everything he'd bought and sold... "Ever since my memory started to fail me, things have got so... complicated". But business isn't so bad, in fact it's surprisingly good. Customers find all sorts of good stuff by surprise as they shift through the endless dusty piles... he can't complain. It's just that he gets so frustrated that it's not him that finds it for them. It makes him feel so... inadequate and useless.

So he hires a young nerd assistant, Gerard, who is willing to sort through everything, gradually putting it in order and cataloguing it by computer.
Then, customers start walking in... and they start walking out. They don't hang around. They don't buy anything much.

Ralph: What the fuck is going on!?!?!?!?

Ralph's shop became sterile and lost all its charm. And besides, Gerard... has been gradually pilfering all of his good stock to start up his own second hand shop. No wonder he did so much overtime on his own, with his van parked out at the back...

And then it gets really gory from there....
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Well, where's the rest of it, Boo? Get back to work and give us the rest. :)
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

No, no, it has to be uncomplicated (of course I had to let on to Miss BA that I didn't get that message... :wink: ).