Twenty Thousand Leagues

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
wehitandrun

Twenty Thousand Leagues

Post by wehitandrun »

This is a song we've been trying to record on a harddrive-fried Boss BR-1180. =[

"Twenty Thousand Leagues"
. copyright kevin scampoli 2002-2004

[inamorato's journal:]
I'm trapped once again, I've sunk to the bottom of the sea. I've made friends with an oversized shrimp, I've fallen in love with its blue and yellow exterior. We frolic amongst the sunken wreckage and commandeer the fallen ship. While the darkness inhales us, we're swallowed into lust without a genitic worry. And while the upperwold tergiversates, my 'tootsie' nurtures me. I've let "reality" down.

[scene:]
Your new friend has escaped from you, sealife grows from a lifestyle to a curse.

[inamorata(in the night):]
Human kind's greedy and manipulative. They've reclaimed my love, and reschooled him in hate.

I tried to tell the world that our love is mutual, but society frowns on our bond. A rendezvous is unlikely when you live twenty thousand leagues apart. Their padded walls are the last thing standing between us and romance, or me and reality.

[counselor:]
You dance with the girl you brought, and allusion carries fumes which are promised when consumed to encourage to entrude through a beautiful person's---

'Hello' is the theme song under rain which carries tunes that hold memories nicknamed "vague" of bonds (which inevitably break) with open ended questions.

Poetry to me is conversations between red birds and the ugly duckling.

<3,
s.