Re: a slow memorial

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
noiseradio

Re: a slow memorial

Post by noiseradio »

I don't wish to intrude on your thread, a rope leash. It's a beautiful thing that you've done there, an honor to your brother, and so I'm posting a new thread for those who wish to offer condolences as I do.

I'm just so sorry. And not just that you lost him, but that there has been so much bitterness and tension in your family for so long, and that you have had to bear such a burden all this time. I'm sorry that there is no easy answer to erase all that pain.

And I know that what I'm about to say will likely seem basically meaningless to you. But that's ok. Besides friendship, it's all I have to offer, and I offer it with my whole heart:

I pray that you and your family find peace in all of this.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I'm terribly sorry for your loss a rope leash... I hope family troubles don't make mourning a difficult process.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Sorry for your loss friend.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Still thinking of you and your family Rope. This is going to be a hard christmas for you all. I will drink a toast to you and your brother on christmas day. God bless - Gilli
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Rope, we are all so sorry. I know you'll miss him.

Much of my family was of no use to me when I buried my brother, and the closeness with many of them had disappeared years before that happened. Now, as I help raise my 3 year-old nephew, I find a way to go on with my life now that my little brother is gone. I pray that you will find that kind of peace, though like me, it just won't come from most of your relatives.

DrSpooky climbed on a plane to Germany last night, and he called just before the plane left the ground. I mentioned to him about your brother and he asked me to please pass on how sorry he was.
A rope leash

Thank you!

Post by A rope leash »

I thank everyone for their kindness and understanding. I have found this event to be quite difficult to deal with, which is sort of a surprise to me, since we could all see it coming for years. Only time can dissapate the greif, I suppose.

I don't even feel pathetic that my best friends are anonymous personna on a rock star's fan site. You guys beat the Hell out of the real people I know.

Thanks again for your sympathies. I apologize for mussing the board.

Ya'll take care...

Brian
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Rope, your thread is making me cry. I'm so sorry for your loss.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Rope, your thread is sad and beautiful. I'm thinking of you and your family.

SoLack
signed with love and vicious kisses
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Rope, I'm thinking of you.
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

I'm very, very sorry.
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

me too rope.

hang in friend.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Still being pretty new, I don't quite know what I can say that would mean anything....but I'd like to at least send my condolences.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Rope, and wish there was something I could do. Keep in mind that time can do wonders.