November Shows on Presale as of Aug 7

Pretty self-explanatory
FAVEHOUR

November Shows on Presale as of Aug 7

Post by FAVEHOUR »

Last edited by FAVEHOUR on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobfrombob

Re: November Shows on Presale NOW

Post by bobfrombob »

Good luck folks. I am putting all my eggs in the Burlington VT show basket so hopefully I don't miss the presale for that.
bronxapostle

Re: November Shows on Presale NOW

Post by bronxapostle »

thanks for the heads up...I'M GOING TO KINGSTON, NEW YORK! 9th row center. AWESOME VENUE with perfect sound
Eugene

Re: November Shows on Presale as of Aug 7

Post by Eugene »

Philly for me....7th row center. Side note: tickets in NY/NJ much more $$$ than Philly.
Lester Burnham

Post by Lester Burnham »

Eugene wrote:Philly for me....7th row center. Side note: tickets in NY/NJ much more $$$ than Philly.
Same here – my fiance and I are in the balcony, 9th row. Can't wait!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

anyone who does NOT know (tho' i should not 'spill the beans' if you DON'T :lol: :lol: ), the EC pre-sale that he does this way from as far back as 2007 that i recall, ALWAYS provides GREAT seats to us. even if it does NOT live up to the billing of 'reduced services charges.' it is an honest and full of integrity service provided by our hero to get US the GREAT seats!!
brilliantmistake

Post by brilliantmistake »

I did really well. Front Row for Boston, New Haven, and Kingston. Third row for Northampton. Can't wait.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Does no one find it strange that there is no NYC or Long Island show(s)? Still to be announced? Waiting on the NBA & NHL schedules?(Sorry, wrong board joke-some will get it)
bobfrombob

Post by bobfrombob »

Eugene wrote:(Sorry, wrong board joke-some will get it)
BTX?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Got my tix for Port Chester. A bit pricey!
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

Eugene wrote:Does no one find it strange that there is no NYC or Long Island show(s)? Still to be announced? Waiting on the NBA & NHL schedules?(Sorry, wrong board joke-some will get it)
Classic! I'm active at BTX but much prefer the level of discussion here...so much more civilized.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Eugene wrote:Does no one find it strange that there is no NYC or Long Island show(s)? Still to be announced? Waiting on the NBA & NHL schedules?(Sorry, wrong board joke-some will get it)
not strange at all...this is the kind of tour that ALWAYS skips NYC and honestly surprised it goes to Philly and Boston proper. usually he does the outskirts only instead...ala Rolling Thunder! :lol: :lol: jealous of anyone going to CALVIN...another great venue. just too far for me on a Sunday! enjoy your shows EVERYONE! and...BE SURE TO GO AT LEAST TWICE!!!!!!!!!! i predict 100+ songs done in fifteen nights NO PROBLEM!!! look for my tally thread come November!
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

bobfrombob wrote:
Eugene wrote:(Sorry, wrong board joke-some will get it)
BTX?
Bingo! What does he win Johnny Olson?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

bronxapostle wrote:
not strange at all...this is the kind of tour that ALWAYS skips NYC and honestly surprised it goes to Philly and Boston proper. usually he does the outskirts only instead...ala Rolling Thunder! :lol: :lol: jealous of anyone going to CALVIN...another great venue. just too far for me on a Sunday! enjoy your shows EVERYONE! and...BE SURE TO GO AT LEAST TWICE!!!!!!!!!! i predict 100+ songs done in fifteen nights NO PROBLEM!!! look for my tally thread come November!
If "this kind of tour" means a solo tour, then I disagree with your statement-in 1984, I went to Avery Fisher Hall(NYC) and the Orpheum in Boston, as well as the outskirts-Stony Brook.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

bronxapostle wrote:BE SURE TO GO AT LEAST TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you paying? :D
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Eugene wrote:
bronxapostle wrote:
If "this kind of tour" means a solo tour, then I disagree with your statement-in 1984, I went to Avery Fisher Hall(NYC) and the Orpheum in Boston, as well as the outskirts-Stony Brook.

i too was at each of the two NY shows you mention of 1984 and sure wish i attended that awesome Boston variation...a great bootleg with a fantastic setlist. this was indeed his first SOLO tour and very highly anticipated, so he did go to major cities. what this November Northeast tour moreso reminds me of are the 1987 solo shows (THAT WENT TOTALLY UNDER THE RADAR IN THE PRE INTERNET DAYS!!!) which i did not even LEARN about until years later even though it was as close as Piscataway, NJ! and similarly, the 1989 solo tour of April stuck to college towns and minor cities of course with occasional stops in D.C. or other MAJOR markets, but did NOT touch down in NYC! that is why i referred to these November 2013 shows thusly. cheers! ba