Hep needed - Backstage Auctions

Pretty self-explanatory
sulky lad

Hep needed - Backstage Auctions

Post by sulky lad »

If you see the thread in Trading Post, you will see a link to an auction ending this weekend. I've been trying to register for the auction to bid for "The Source" transcription LP but had no success after 3 different attempts at registering a password. Has anyone on the forum registered and would anyone kindly put in a bid for ? I have a Paypal account so hopefully transferring funds would be no problem . Please leave me a PM if you can help out, many thanks, sulky !
Azmuda

Re: Hep needed - Backstage Auctions

Post by Azmuda »

sulky lad wrote:If you see the thread in Trading Post, you will see a link to an auction ending this weekend. I've been trying to register for the auction to bid for "The Source" transcription LP but had no success after 3 different attempts at registering a password. Has anyone on the forum registered and would anyone kindly put in a bid for ? I have a Paypal account so hopefully transferring funds would be no problem . Please leave me a PM if you can help out, many thanks, sulky !
Note, the recording in this program also circulates as The Gangster Is Back.
Pigalle

Re: Hep needed - Backstage Auctions

Post by Pigalle »

sulky lad wrote:If you see the thread in Trading Post, you will see a link to an auction ending this weekend. I've been trying to register for the auction to bid for "The Source" transcription LP but had no success after 3 different attempts at registering a password. Has anyone on the forum registered and would anyone kindly put in a bid for ? I have a Paypal account so hopefully transferring funds would be no problem . Please leave me a PM if you can help out, many thanks, sulky !
Silly question but have you checked your spam / junk mail folder for the password e-mail if using an online e-mail service like GMail, yahoo, etc.?