Elvis/Imposters, New York, Oct. 1 '11

Pretty self-explanatory
docinwestchester

Re: Elvis/Imposters, New York, Oct. 1 '11

Post by docinwestchester »

srsch wrote:Doc- Love the video you uploaded on YOUTUBE. Will you be uploading your full video on DIME any time soon? Killer setlist, wish I was there.
It'll probably be uploaded tomorrow night (Thursday). I'm really happy with it. Very high resolution - if you watch on a Blu-ray player, it looks like HD because I recorded at 14 Mbps and the DVD is encoded at the maximum 9.6 Mbps.

Stayed tuned. I'll announce it here.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

doc...do these shows fit on two dvds? please rip out the ones i attended that you have filmed. loads of blank dvds to give you. just the ones i attended PLEASE!! 5-23, 5-24, 7-26 and 10-1. your filming is just SO GREAT!!! thanks....& enjoy the holidays. best, b
docinwestchester

bronxapostle wrote:doc...do these shows fit on two dvds? please rip out the ones i attended that you have filmed. loads of blank dvds to give you. just the ones i attended PLEASE!! 5-23, 5-24, 7-26 and 10-1. your filming is just SO GREAT!!! thanks....& enjoy the holidays. best, b
I wasn't at 5/23 so no video from that night.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

oh shoot...i forgot. that was a KILLER show.
srsch

Post by srsch »

docinwestchester wrote:
srsch wrote:Doc- Love the video you uploaded on YOUTUBE. Will you be uploading your full video on DIME any time soon? Killer setlist, wish I was there.
It'll probably be uploaded tomorrow night (Thursday). I'm really happy with it. Very high resolution - if you watch on a Blu-ray player, it looks like HD because I recorded at 14 Mbps and the DVD is encoded at the maximum 9.6 Mbps.

Stayed tuned. I'll announce it here.
Doc- Thanks so much. Can't wait!!!
docinwestchester