jardine

FYI Canada Order just shipped

Post by jardine »

yikes!!! might mean that the ransack is soon! hearing great things
jardine

Re: FYI Canada Order just shipped

Post by jardine »

HOWEVER, JUST LOOKED AT THE EMAIL

10-20 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like i'm buying another one! this is really bad. where are these being shipped from that they would, even with snail mail, take up to 20 business days??

this is really unfortunate and unforeseen. if i'd known, i never would have ordered it from the costello site
migdd

Post by migdd »

Mine shipped today (in the U.S.) with a 2-5 day shipping window. Hope to have it by the weekend.
John

Post by John »

jardine wrote:HOWEVER, JUST LOOKED AT THE EMAIL

10-20 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like i'm buying another one! this is really bad. where are these being shipped from that they would, even with snail mail, take up to 20 business days??

this is really unfortunate and unforeseen. if i'd known, i never would have ordered it from the costello site
I received the same email from customerservice@ISERVEDCS.COM titled "Your Order with playingforchange.com/live" on Wednesday. To have to wait the best part of a month for the cd is very disappointing. Quite where all these different companies fit into the whole process of ordering a cd I don't know. Should have ordered from Play. I don't understand why they could not have shipped from the UK. They even refer to Great Britian in the address rather than Great Britain.
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

Hi John

[ I presume you admire my new avatar? COYB ]

Could you do me a big favour please? Would it be possible for you to copy and paste your email re the delay and post it to me in a PM?

Reason for this dodgy sounding request is that I too received an email from this crew, entitled "Your order" but since I hadn't knowingly ordered anything from them I deleted the thing unopened (ie unread) believing it to be spam.

And I'm still waiting for my CD to arrive aaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

At least have the download to keep what's left of my sanity.

in other matters, did Elvis ever show up on Janice Long's programme?

Best wishes

Colin Top Balcony
John

Post by John »

Hi Colin, I've sent you the details. Of course a fantastic avatar, a derby victory and a new Elvis cd, happy days!
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

Cheers John

Hopefully I won't need this documentation.

This recording is spending longer being shipped than it did in the studio! On stage, at the Phil in June, Elvis said it was "on the boat", which I mistakenly took to be a joke.

Are these the same culprits who let down Sulky et al over the competition to win tickets to the launch at Ronnie Scots? "Should be put in cages and be poked with sharp sticks" ( copy write EC on the radio this week talking about bankers)

Thanks again

Colin
jardine

Post by jardine »

i wrote an email to the ones who send me the info complaining about the inefficiency, and all i got back was a "thanks very much" and a simple reiteration of shipping times, address, etc. as if i complained because i didn't quite understand. duh!
jardine

Post by jardine »

p.s. is the ransack download email going to be sent on nov. 2??? or, 'cause i'm in canada, on nov. 9 (canadian release date)???? anybody know?