Elvis (solo), Cardiff (UK), June 24, 2010

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis (solo), Cardiff (UK), June 24, 2010

Post by sweetest punch »

Last edited by sweetest punch on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
Man out of Time

Re: Elvis & The Sugarcanes, Cardiff (UK), June 24, 2010

Post by Man out of Time »

Thanks for the heads up. Row B, seats 26 and 27 secured for Man (and Woman) out of time.

I can recommend a Portuguese restaurant near the venue: http://www.madeirarestaurante.co.uk/ although probably not a great choice for vegetarians. Rather like the Tardis (which now resides in Cardiff) it is bigger on the inside than it looks from the Outside.
Neil.

Re: Elvis (solo), Cardiff (UK), June 24, 2010

Post by Neil. »

My Ticketmaster booking says he's with the Sugarcanes, even though the St David's Hall website doesn't mention them on their page. I'm happy with either - solo Elvis is always fine by me!
snapyou

Post by snapyou »

Odd how it says with the sugarcanes on Ticketmaster but solo on EC's site,guess it must be solo then.
Neil.

Post by Neil. »

Hmmm - I think you're right - the official site says very specifically solo, so perhaps he is! FIne by me - just that amazingly expressive, nuanced, dramatic voice, echoing out into the auditorium, with just a guitar for accompaniment. Can't wait!