EC & DK picture

Pretty self-explanatory
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Copenhagen Fan wrote: ..wonder if he can see his weinie???.....
Yuk - what a thought!

The rack in the front by the way is Geri Halliwell - ex-Spice Girl and all round attention seeker.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

A well fitted suit can hide most of a middle-aged spread. A love handle or pot belly here and there is no big sin. Man-breasts are not too hot, tho.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Sorry, Cope--we didn't make a connection there.

I was talking about EC's breasteses...
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Pov

Post by Pov »

Elvis's expression looks like he just found out how much the divorce is going to cost him. :D

Diana should get on him to start working out. Patty did that to Bruce S. and it's paid off quite well. During the 1999-2000 reunion tour he was looking a bit paunchy. On The Rising tour he was back to his old "I'll show you my butt on an album cover" form.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Candy,

breasteses... That's from In Living Color, right? That's been driving me nuts since I read your post.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Well, I'm quite certain that I'm not visually perfect myself, and I've always admired people for many other qualities besides appearance. He's not grostesque or anything close. I know he's in the spotlight, but he has a right to wear what he wants and what is comfortable.

I like Elvis's music, and weight fluctuations and choice of wife, tie, jeans, etc., are really up to him.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Noise...you're hilarious! Yes, as I recall, it's from "In Living Color". David Alan Grier played some weirdo who had an obssession with "breasteseseses"...

And Spooky, I agree--still, it's a little strange to go from seeing EC looking dapper and jolly to looking pissed off and fat.
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Misha

Post by Misha »

Well, I hope you are all proud of yourselves...all that talk of man breasteses, I had to go back and look, and now it appears that I am blind....I Hope That You're Happy Now!!

Geez....not good...

Elvis described as dapper and jolly....God, let's hope he never reads this shit!! :wink:

I won't care about his weight, if he doesn't care about mine.....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?