Rolling Stone...where did all the good tickets go?

Pretty self-explanatory
always dancing

Rolling Stone...where did all the good tickets go?

Post by always dancing »

Did any one see this article? They say the artist, management or venue take the best tickets and give them to a resale agencies. That's why we can't get the tickets even if we are first in line (or online) I do understand the venues taking some tickets and offering them to season ticket holders to buy. I think they limit the number they can get, at least in Phila. thats what happens. Those fans have spent alot of money and have probably seen alot of bad games. We do get some tickets through the fan club which are not to bad but still not the best.
nobodygirl

Re: Rolling Stone...where did all the good tickets go?

Post by nobodygirl »

It's awful. I wish that ebay wouldn't allow people to scalp tickets for such high prices. Last year I tried to get tickets to see Wilco at the Ryman, and I got on the second tickets went on sale and I got shut out. The SECOND they went on sale. I went straight to ebay and saw front row seats for $250 each.

I'm glad for the Elvis fan pre-sales. I got fourth row seats to see him in Nashville. I checked when tickets actually went on sale at Ticketmaster and they were already in the second level if I wanted two. It's just a flawed system, and I think that it needs to be fixed.
Your friends said you were better off dead
You were dead anyway from the start
--RA