Elvis Costello's publicist?

Pretty self-explanatory
nobodygirl

Elvis Costello's publicist?

Post by nobodygirl »

Hey, I've looked all over the internet, and I can't find out who Elvis' publicist is. It may sound weird, but it's my homework assignment (I'm taking a PR in the Music Industry class). I had to choose one celebrity to keep up with over the semester, and I figured that no one would be better than Elvis, and he's been pretty active over the past few months.

Any help would be appreciated.
Your friends said you were better off dead
You were dead anyway from the start
--RA
MOJO

Re: Elvis Costello's publicist?

Post by MOJO »

I guess this would be a good start for your project - http://www.slfa.com/ Good luck.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

alexv

Post by alexv »

Hey, NobodyGirl, I'm no teacher, but I have a tip for you. If your assignment is to keep up with a celebrity for a while and if you've chosen our boy, you don't need no damn publicist. Simply log on to our site on a daily basis and you will benefit from the fine work of some folks who, for no remuneration (and much to the collective benefit of hardcore EC fans) manage to keep up with our Hero on what sometimes seems like an hourly basis. On this site, they even track his lunch habits. Forget the publicists and focus your attention on EC Fan Forum legends John Foyle from Ireland and Sweetest Punch from Belgium, among others. They know things that EC's publicist has not yet bothered to publicize, and most importantly you will ge to know things about EC's life that his publicist will not want to publicize (like the lack of muscle definition on EC's pasty white legs, which we are privy to because of a thread called Elvis joins Diana in Hawaii). That kind of detail will get you an A, guaranteed.
nobodygirl

Post by nobodygirl »

Thank you all for the links! They really helped with my first project.

And Alexv, the only reason I ask who his publicist is is because it was one of the questions in the assignment, but I completely plan on checking this site daily for Elvis news. This site gets updated more than my Google Alerts! I've always loved this site.
Your friends said you were better off dead
You were dead anyway from the start
--RA