I'm bad...

Pretty self-explanatory
Misha

I'm bad...

Post by Misha »

Ok, so I just won a bidding war on eBay for that damn promo he just handed out at the concert the other night....something for BBC, I think. Anyway, only 500 made. I won at 56.00 pounds. Or $ 92.38 American dollars....what the hell does this mean? I'm an idiot....thank God for plastic...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

wow misha, and i thought i was bad!
:lol:
I'm not angry anymore....
Misha

Post by Misha »

Thanks for giving me some company, you know how us miseries like it...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Bad and sad
signed with love and vicious kisses
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

56 quid?!! Ask the Doofster or Verbal to see what that $92 got you. Crazy.
Misha

Post by Misha »

I know, I know........

I have more plastic than sense....I'm thinking about cutting myself off.....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
lipstickvogue

Post by lipstickvogue »

Ouch! e-bay and plastic is an evil combo; I feel your pain! But I offer congrats for your "I'm bad" post-subject as over 100 people have read this thread out of curiosity! (Myself included, f course) :)
it's always another day after twelve o'clock's struck
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

lipstickvogue wrote:But I offer congrats for your "I'm bad" post-subject as over 100 people have read this thread out of curiosity! (Myself included, f course) :)
Perhaps people were expecting something sexy and naughty! :oops: because I was!!! And I bet Copenhagen did too!!!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

So what Misha!! If you wanted it you got it so thats good!! You only live once and you cant take money with you so dont feel bad - just enjoy!!! :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Gillibeanz wrote:So what Misha!! If you wanted it you got it so thats good!! You only live once and you cant take money with you so dont feel bad - just enjoy!!! :D
That's fair enough but there's nothing different on the Promo CD. But just knowing that you're one of a lucky 500....

As there were only a few hundred at the show, I wonder where the other 200 or so CDs are....
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

There's another one on ebay at the moment going for (ahem) sorry Misha 4 pounds...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=43659

Misha is there any nice artwork on the sleeve, or is it just the North cover? If it's just the 4 songs on a CDRW there must be a high possibility of people making them and flogging them as actual promos. If I'd a been there (''to sleep, to sleep, per chance to dream'') I'd have got it signed..now THATS a collectors item!
Misha

Post by Misha »

Alright....you guys...

VG---you thought it was a nasty thread, cause you and CF are nasty!! But, it's just the way we like it here....

Gilli--thank you, it's pretty much what I think....I got a little crazy, but no more crazier than I have been in the past....

Laughing---wow, it's hard to type beyond my tears, but I did check the link and it is 4.82 pounds, but, and that is BUT...there are FIVE freakin days left....let's see what happens.....

At first I was only going to collect a copy of a song....then it moved to all cds, then it went to colored vinyl, then it went to old vinyl (I know, I know), then it went to promotional crap.....I have no idea where it went wrong.

Actually it's a lot like dieting for me....just one won't hurt....blah, blah, blah....hootcha--hootcha---hootcha...Lobster--as Eddie Izzard would say...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?