fan club tix for 12-31

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

fan club tix for 12-31

Post by bronxapostle »

did anybody get theirs yet? i imagine not, but i wish they would get them out to us NOW instead of in the middle of the Christmas mail rush!!! RIGHT? please post here if you bought yours thru the fan club and when you receive them. i'll do the same when they land! thanks, ba
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Haven't got mine yet.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
jmm

Post by jmm »

I called on Fri and confirmed that the order is in. They said they expect to ship this week
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Fan club? Where's the fan club? Concertmaps or was it a special offer through Ticketmaster? My paper tickets are coming by FedEx... Concertmaps is making a little extra dough on this delivery, I presume. Last week, I was told I would have them in two weeks... right before I fly back east.. NICE. Whatever... I guess I'll be concerned if I don't have them a few days prior to my flight.
double dutchess

Post by double dutchess »

I haven't received mine yet, either. Thanks for the reassurance; I was starting to wonder.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

MOJO wrote:Fan club? Where's the fan club? Concertmaps or was it a special offer through Ticketmaster? My paper tickets are coming by FedEx... Concertmaps is making a little extra dough on this delivery, I presume. Last week, I was told I would have them in two weeks... right before I fly back east.. NICE. Whatever... I guess I'll be concerned if I don't have them a few days prior to my flight.

maybe i named it inaccurately mojo....the link that allowed us to buy tickets before the ticketmaster sale date. don't they refer to it as the fan club??? let me backtrack and see if i can better name it.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

yes...you are right mojo. it is the "concertmaps" link. never noticed that before. thanks. i hope they always send that link for pre-sales. comes in handy on the show you are fearful of getting shut out of. i guess they have been doing this for awhile now, huh?
legman open to offers

Post by legman open to offers »

I haven't recieved mine yet
Now I'm the invisible man, and you can't see me.
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Well, I'm not sure of concertmaps.. They could improve their service, I think.. Its' a small shop/business. What's the deal with FedExing paper tickets and charging $12.00 for it? ... Not a big deal, but when I called in and said, hey, what's the story on ticket delivery... and I said I saw the option for will call, but I couldn't select it ... he was immediately defensive and said, well, these are expensive tickets... HUH? So, the best way to deliver expensive tickets is through FedEx during the holiday season? Ever hear of Will Call??? My only concern is that I'm traveling... I don't care much about how they get the tickets to me, as long as I get them before I leave SF. This is the second time I had to call into them and check in on the delivery. The first time, they had to re-route the tickets and ended up leaving them at will call. Wouldn't you think will call is the way to go? Anyhow, you should get your tickets in the next week or two.. later...
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

You should leave it to the UK Government to deliver it for you. They don't lost anything :roll: :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Still nothing. This is starting to annoy me.
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Give them a call - 646-485-1314... and see what they say. You may end up leaving voicemail because they don't really answer their phone... classic... I think they have a total of two employees or something.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

i called them for something else awhile back, and they DID return the call. i'll give them another day or three. thanks for the phone #. i didn't want to have to try to re-locate it.
legman open to offers

I called this morning and a women answered. She told me the tickets should be going out by the end of this week.

I'm not nervous yet...
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

My concertmaps tix just arrived today.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Who Shot Sam? wrote:My concertmaps tix just arrived today.

cool SAM! hope mine are there too when i get home. PLEASE tell me they are FANCY tix...not boring ticketmaster green!!
jmm

Post by jmm »

Mine arrived today also

Might end up with two extra if anyone is interested
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

bronxapostle wrote:
Who Shot Sam? wrote:My concertmaps tix just arrived today.

cool SAM! hope mine are there too when i get home. PLEASE tell me they are FANCY tix...not boring ticketmaster green!!
No, standard ticketmaster tickets. Zzzzzzz....

Last really good EC tickets I had were for the 1986 shows in Paris.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

fuckin' B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!! and after TM scummed us out of those cheap seats, i wanted NO memory of them connected to this night! oh well, ENJOY THE SHOW all who are going. root for me to get a decent recording! cheers, ba
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

incidentally...i got mine today as well. not to make folks who didn't yet nervous. just wanted to make it known. cheers, ba
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

bummer... I haven't received mine yet...
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

don't fret...whoshot and i are new yorkers i believe you are farther. you'll see them soon!
legman open to offers

Mine got delivered yesterday.

Hang in there MOJO!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

hope everyone got theirs by now, including MOJO! here come the mad Christmas rush!!!
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Got em. Funny.. I wonder how much energy was wasted just to FedEx/mail me two FRICKIN' paper tickets! Al Gore should be on this case.. OK, just kidding, but seriously, concertmaps should try something cutting edge like wireless tickets through your mobile phone... or if you can't raise funding for a new biz venture, then do it old school, and leave them at WILL CALL... I would pay the extra dough just to have them left a WILL CALL.
Sorry for ragging, tired today. Toodles.. MOJO.