More Dylan dates with Elvis opening

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

when is that NYC date going to show Mr. Foyle? i want my October to include the big four here in NY: EC, BRUCE, RYAN and BOB. and a little Morrissey too! big month coming to NY!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Mrs VG saw Diana Krall on one of the UK TV shows. Her comment

"She's a bit of a geezerbird isn't she?"

(for those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, geezerbird is a woman who looks like a male. I am not sure if there are any women who find this complimentary!)
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

.........and it's on to Chicago -

http://www.bobdylan.com/moderntimes/tour/main.html

Sat 10/27 Chicago IL The Chicago Theatre
Sun 10/28 Chicago IL The Chicago Theatre
Mon 10/29 Chicago IL The Chicago Theatre
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

this chicago trio of dates is great news indeed mr. foyle. i guess there is still hope for NYC dates perhaps to end it after all. i'd like 3 dates at a mid-size venue here too. it will make it easy to score tix on the cheap!
AlphaMoose

Post by AlphaMoose »

Does anyone know if they are planning on going further out west for this tour or is this something I'd have to travel to see? =/
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Skater makes the ultimate sacrifice for Dylan/Costello -

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/f ... hp?t=53372

Hey all. I just transferred to a new school this semester and haven't had much time or interest in riding recently, and am squeezed for money. I just dished out $60 to go see Bob Dylan and Elvis Costello this upcoming weekend, and am now broke with some other expenses still around. The point is, I am selling my longboard after much consideration. It is a 2007 Landyachtz Drop Wedge with Bear trucks, Pink Powerballs, and Biltin bearings. I bought this set up from Mark earlier this summer, and rode it for about a month probably, and just ran out of time after that. All the components together would run you about $260, but this near mint board can be yours for only $200 OBO. If you search around the 'Fish, you will know that the Drop Wedge is an incredible board, and help in very high regard. A dream match up with the Bears if I may say so myself as well. The wheels have absolutely no coning or chunking since I only slid them once or twice for a Coleman and nothing more. If you are interested in this quality complete, then shoot me a pm, and I can provide pics and more details if needed. I am looking to sell this as quickly as possible, so please respond soon if you have interest. Thanks.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.wxrt.com/

Bob Dylan And His Band with Elvis Costello solo plus Amos Lee. Three performances! October 27, 28 & 29 at The Chicago Theatre. Tickets on sale Saturday, September 29 at 11:00am.
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

johnfoyle wrote:

The wheels have absolutely no coning or chunking since I only slid them once or twice for a Coleman and nothing more. .
sometimes I feel entirely out of touch
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.