North w/DVD US - Anyone know?

Pretty self-explanatory
Branst

North w/DVD US - Anyone know?

Post by Branst »

Anyone know if the US version is going to have a bonus DVD, on Amazon.com it says nothing about a bonus DVD.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ce&s=music

I really hope there is.
HolyCoatAndHat

Post by HolyCoatAndHat »

I was wondering the same thing. I pre-ordered it from Amazon along with Trust based on this: TowerRecords.com has it listed the same way as Amazon, as Limited Edition. In Tower's descriprion, they said that it came with the DVD. So, I assumed that Amazon does have the DVD.

Amazon had the lowest price and free shipping for orders > $25, so I decided with the cost savings, they had my order whether it came with the DVD or not. I really hope it does have the DVD.
the poisoner

Post by the poisoner »

i called customer service at amazon.com when i ordered mine two weeks ago and the guy assured me that the 31 dollar 'north' has the dvd and the bonus track on the cd.
i should be getting it in a coupla days.
careful, tho, amazon has two versions of 'north' listed and the $12-13 one does not have the dvd.
when i get mine i will let y'all know.
oh, i useta be disgusted
now i try to be amused
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I don't think you guys should worry about not getting the ltd edition...in the UK I can't even find a non-limited disc even though it was apparently released.

It seems like in the Elvis Costello Fans forum 2050, it'll be...

'wow I found that really rare copy of North, you know the one that wasn't limited edition!'

:)
migdd

Post by migdd »

There are no pressed copies of NORTH that do NOT contain the DVD. All copies will contain the DVD until the first pressing of 100,000 sells out. (Anyone care to guess when that will be?) This per Amazon and a sales rep/fan at the local Media Play.
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

migdd wrote:There are no pressed copies of NORTH that do NOT contain the DVD. All copies will contain the DVD until the first pressing of 100,000 sells out. (Anyone care to guess when that will be?) This per Amazon and a sales rep/fan at the local Media Play.
Amazon UK has both.

With DVD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 25-4825403

Without: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 25-4825403
Misha

North Mystery

Post by Misha »

I have it on the authority of my nearest great indie record store (yep, I said record) that the shipping of the US North was delayed by a week....what's up? I, too ordered the Japan North from Amazon, thinking it was something special......hmmmmm....you all have made me think...(smell of smoke)...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?