I don't want to gloat but.......

Pretty self-explanatory
Jackson Doofster

I don't want to gloat but.......

Post by Jackson Doofster »

I'VE GOT A TICKET TO SOLD ON SONG TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody marvelous..... :D :D :D Otis had an e mail from a Corby fan called John, who won some tickets and couldn't use one of them. Otis couldn't go and so he gave me John's e mail address. 5 mins after sending my begging letter, this glorious man called me and I went and collected within a few hours.... :) :) :D :D

I AM SO EXCITED (Sounds like a Pointer Sisters tune)...

RESPECT TO OTIS

RESPECT TO JOHN FROM CORBY

I LOVE YOU BOTH

I LOVE THE WORLD AND LITTLE FURRY ANIMAL AND SPIDERS AND OTHER STUFF (EVEN COLDPLAY....well.... :roll: maybe not Coldplay.. :? ).

HEAVENS BE PRAISED!!!

Not gloating honest.

Verbal....fancy meeting for a beer before the show ??

Peace Love and Understanding
JD
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

You lucky dog you! Take a dictaphone like students do, and ask to sit it next to the lecturer so you can make notes after!

:D
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

So glad that one came off. Corby John is indeed a kind soul for offering up his ticket. It's nice to be loved. I am trying not to think about how close I was to being able to go, but there were so many reasons why it was impossible, and it fitted Jackson's schedule to perfection, plus he was even nearer to Corby than me for the ticket collection, so it was meant to be. And I'll be sitting there staring at Elvis from a very good seat at the RFH in less than a month, so...

(And if Dr J or anyone else asks me if I would have made it possible if it had been Bowie on Sold On Song, I'm not answering!)

Never heard this show. Is it any good? Do they feature one song in particular? The BBC site refers to Shipbuilding. Or is it about songwriting more in general? I guess it can't mainly be about SB cos he co-wrote that!