More info on North, appearance on Letterman, listening party

Pretty self-explanatory
rollinrock

More info on North, appearance on Letterman, listening party

Post by rollinrock »

I'm sure everyone here knows about the North track, but let me regurgitate it to you again. The North track is available online once you purchase the album. It also includes a DVD. To hear the newest single "Still" click here: http://www2.fanscape.com/elviscostello/ ... llreal.asp

Be sure to schedule your TIVO on September 23 because Elvis will make an appearance on David Letterman.

There's going to be a listening party taking place on the 23rd as well. It will feature a live performance by Elvis. The party will take place at the Museum of Television & Radio in NY. It will also be simulcasted to your local Virgin Megastores.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I don't understand the Virgin megastore thing... will it be shown in every shop? Do they really expect people to go in and stand around in a Virgin megastore amidst mingling shoppers and watch a concert????

Will EC be on Letterman in the UK on the same day? Whats the delay in showing it on Sky?
rollinrock

Post by rollinrock »

I'm assuming there will be a telecast of the event on screen or something else. Perhaps they will section off an area especially for the telecast? Anyway, here are the dates and times for the following Virgin Megastores.

Los Angeles:Sunset Blvd. 9/23 at 8pm
other LA/OC locations 9/25 at 8pm

New York:Times Square & Union Square 9/23 at 8pm
Long Island 9/25 at 8pm

The event will also be aired on World Cafe and syndicated nationally to over 200 radio stations.

Be sure to call your local radio stations and Virgin Megastores.