town hall show

Pretty self-explanatory
miss buenos aires

town hall show

Post by miss buenos aires »

The nice thing about being back home: tickets to the New York shows! Is anyone else going? I'm a bit puzzled by the scarcity of New Yorkers on this board.
tart

Post by tart »

I'll be there on the 22nd!
jillbeast

Town Hall

Post by jillbeast »

I'll be there God willing :-) Now to book a flight! BTW that avatar of mine was taken outside the Town Hall theatre three years ago...it's fate that I get out there again!

Jill
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

I have tix also but I'm not too happy with them and I HATE ticketbastard for backing me into that corner. My seats are ok (loge sec 8 row 2) but I see there's better tix available for about the same price I paid.

I'm extremely agitated.
I'm not angry anymore....
tart

Post by tart »

I know what you mean the bastards sold me a so-so seat 3 minutes after going on sale.I broke down and bought another ticket from elviscostello.com this one is third row near center,which I'm thrilled about but it woulda been nice if the website said they were going to be selling seats BEFORE they went on sale.Now I just hope I can sell the first ticket.
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

what to do, what to do?

i have to wait another day to see if i can even GO to this. today is registration for class - if i don't get the mon/wed class, i'll buy a ticket. and if i do get that class, it is the one i want, i'll still have to wait until the class starts and i see the syllabus to know which night i can miss.

ah, the joys of being an adult student. (you know what i mean. work full time, take night classes, stop having a social life, sitting in class with people who could be my children, etc.)
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
absolutnut

Post by absolutnut »

I know what you mean, tart. It makes no sense to wait 5 days after tickets have gone on sale to put up a special sale for fans, when the most die hard of fans have already bought shite tickets through ticketmaster. It now says "Pre-Sale Sold Out". PRE-SALE????????!!!!! What Pre-Sale????!?! Probably going to cause a big mess and a lot of empty seats, as we're all going to be trying to sell our ticketmaster tickets. I figure I'll probably have to sell them at half the cost just to get some of my money back...BLAH! (...Anyone? :shock: )
tript

Post by tript »

I know this is lame, but did I was too late to get any other the pre-sale tickets for the town hall....anyone have two extra they are willing to sell? If you do, please email me at triptnospam@bigfoot.com (remove the 'nospam'). Thanks, Trey
Trey