sales of The Delivery Man?

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

sales of The Delivery Man?

Post by sweetest punch »

Almost a year after the release of The Delivery Man, EC has stopped touring this record (except for some dates in october).

Does anyone know how many albums could have been sold up till now? Does ayone have access to the SoundScan sales figures? And would the sales through the internet (iTunes) be substantial or neglectable?

(My guess is that it sold better than North (84.000 copies sold in the USA) and worse than When I Was Cruel (192.000 copies sold in the USA)).
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
Extreme Honey

Post by Extreme Honey »

Interesting question, I'd love to know the answer. Do you think that EC made a lot of money with North's sales?? 84 000 isnt a lot in todays standards, I mean how much money acutally ends u in HIS pockets and is that enough for a rock star's monthly bills?
Preacher was a talkin' there's a sermon he gave,
He said every man's conscience is vile and depraved,
You cannot depend on it to be your guide
When it's you who must keep it satisfied
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

thomasso wrote:Interesting question, I'd love to know the answer. Do you think that EC made a lot of money with North's sales?? 84 000 isnt a lot in todays standards, I mean how much money acutally ends u in HIS pockets and is that enough for a rock star's monthly bills?
I'm sick and tired of all of this talk about total album sales and really couldn't give a flying f*vk if EC manages to make enough to pay his bills. Bloody Canadians! :wink:
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

:evil:
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

BlueChair wrote::evil:
Just havin' a bit of a laugh, Blue. Some of my best friends, etc. :)
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Those crazy Americans! :wink:

I agree though. Who cares about how many records Elvis sells. I'm sure he lives more comfortably than most of us on this forum.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
whar

Post by whar »

BlueChair wrote:Those crazy Americans! :wink:
That was uncomfortable.
Oy with the poodles, already!
millen

Post by millen »

BlueChair wrote:Those crazy Americans! :wink:

I'm sure he lives more comfortably than most of us on this forum.
Probably all.
Zombies man, they freak me out.
Masterpiece?

Post by Masterpiece? »

BlueChair wrote:I agree though. Who cares about how many records Elvis sells. I'm sure he lives more comfortably than most of us on this forum.
It's not an unreasonable question; there's a natural curiosity about how EC's music is selling today, considering his past performance. TDM was marketed as a "mainstream" rock record (as was WIWC), so it's not assigning any value judgements to merely wonder how it charted & sold...I'd like to know too.
Everybody's hiding under covers... who's making Lover's Lane safe again for lovers?"