your request?

Pretty self-explanatory
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

No apologies necessary- I've seen EC 8 times and I've yet to hear Oliver's Army.
elvicos01

Post by elvicos01 »

I'd love to hear I'm Not Angry. It has always been one of my favorites. See if Davey can top Bruce. He hasn't played this in a long time.

Lipstick Vogue might be my favorite live song. Love to watch Pete thump away.

Shabby Doll and Secondary Modern are in there as well
Why are we racing to be so old?
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Anyone here ever been a 'vocal requestee'...it's not something I take part in really, cos I think others would find it annoying - and it can be, I hate hearing 'PUMP IT UP' or 'GOOD YEAR FOR THE ROSES' being shouted out. I wonder if I'd mind less if someone shouted 'A DRUNKEN MAN'S PRAISE OF SOBRIETY' and was obviously a massive fan?

A case in point was the Billy Bragg concert I was at last week..some guy shouted out at every opportunity 'SATURDAY BOY'...and eventually 'SATURDAY BOY BILLY....PLEEEASE'. Bragg did play it for him before he finished, with some witty riposte as well - and it's one of my fave songs of his, so I was pleased in a way. It was just cringing hearing this bloke though, quite annoying really.
girl out of time

Post by girl out of time »

i´m with riot act too!
but my n° 1 pick would be big tears!!!!!!!! and i´d love to hear him cover the world of broken hearts

this is hell or my dark life would be equally exciting!
...the promise of indulgence in my confidential voice approached inmortal danger but you´ll never know how close....