What We Know About The Upcoming EC Album

Pretty self-explanatory
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Hmmmm....looking at the lyrics its just as I predicted....a lament for his ended marriage and some songs about his new found love. Wheres my gold star?? :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Is it me, or has our man trimmed up a bit? He's the sexiest short man ever...!
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

I've only just noticed that So Lacklustre has already posted the image I made a thread out of elsewhere. stupid, stupid DrJ

DrJ
Tlentifini Maarhaysu
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Elvis certainly has spruced himself up....thats what a new love does to you - makes you go all glamorous and desirable....its the pheromones working overtime! :wink:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

As I posted on Dr J's thread (hey Dr J, it was worthy of its own thread, and anyway, I don't like having to come to this one, as it means I have to scroll past THE LYRICS and resist any wretched temptation to look. Only 2 and a half months left!), it looks like the US or, of course, Canada.

The street lamp, the weird things on the tops of the buildings, the fire escape - it's North America, innit?
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Looks like New York (or even Seattle) to me...
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
lipstickvogue

Post by lipstickvogue »

just reading about you guys discussing a possible meeting with EC and how well you might (or might not) handle it - I must share my flub: I was lucky enough to be in NYC when he hosted Letterman. So, after the show, I waited outside until he came out to sign things and have photos shot.

When he came near me I turned to jelly and (according to my friend who has been know to fabricate things but probably didn't this time) I said in this moment of glory (and amazing luck) to this man whom I respect (and love), "PLEASE ME!" ...

:roll:

I was meaning to say "Please may I have my photo shot with you," or something (anything) else previous to asking an interesting question, thanking him for all the amazing music and expressing my love ... which, come to think of it I sort of did... :)

Soooo that's how this girl dealt with the opportunity of a lifetime. A very proud moment for me.

I must stop torturing myself with the thought of the opportunity for conversation missed now or I'll not sleep at all tonight. :cry:
it's always another day after twelve o'clock's struck
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

You never know though Lipstick (if I may be so bold to call you that!), he MAY have stored the moment in his head to recite in an interview at a later day. I just hope it's not the answer to a question like "What is the strangest thing an awestruck fan has ever said to you?" :)
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
lipstickvogue

Post by lipstickvogue »

That could very well be the question in question (if I may) :) A friend of mine shot a photo just when I said that to him and he looks a bit taken aback - and still a bit stunned (oh PLEASE not displeased) in my photo of the two of us together ... I am hoping it was the Yankees hat I had on (due to the weather) that left the somewhat sour look on His face but ...
it's always another day after twelve o'clock's struck