Pretty self-explanatory
verbal gymnastics

Neil Young/EC One-Off Concert News...

Post by verbal gymnastics »

...pinched from costello.com

Concert: Neil Young & Crazy Horse / Elvis Costello
September 20, 2003 - 7:00PM / On Sale July 20, 2003 - 10:00AM
$ 130.00 - $35.00 Reserved

Two members of the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame will take the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater stage on Saturday, September 20th! A brilliant songwriter, passionate singer and a guitarist whose unique style has influenced a new generation of rock fans, Neil Young has spent his illustrious career exploring virtually every style and genre of music. His long-running collaboration with Crazy Horse has yielded classic records such as Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, After The Gold Rush and Ragged Glory, and his work still matters to fans of all ages. Joining him for one exceptional night is Elvis Costello-- quite simply one of the most literate and adventurous songwriters in all of popular music. You won't want to miss this very special, one-time-only, bill!

CC.com pre-sale Thursday, 7/17 10am to 5pm.

Saturday 20th September is my 40th birthday. Guess EC&TI's won't be putting in a special guest appearance at my party then...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

And to think that I was just there 2 weeks ago...if I'd only known, I would have waited... :?
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

What a night out!
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Shall we go then Otis ? :D
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

You pay for the flights and I'll get the tickets, OK?
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Alas, I shall be away with the Grendier Guards in York drinking heavily and playing golf.
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

AARRGG...I just checked the pre-sale and there are still tickets available for the 6th row center. This doesn't happen in Boston. I've got my sister-in-law going to take notes for me. :oops: