Elvis and Diana apart?

Pretty self-explanatory
InnocentMan

Elvis and Diana apart?

Post by InnocentMan »

New article on Yahoo about them touring separate. You can find it at http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... ello_krall

Here is what it said

VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Newlywed singers Diana Krall (news) and Elvis Costello (news) still plan to go their separate ways on tour, but with some limits.

In a talk-show interview that aired Tuesday on CTV, Costello said he and Krall hope to avoid separations longer than three weeks.

"We have actually a date in Madeira in a couple of weeks' time and it is going to be like that, on and off," he said.

"The good thing about it is that we know what the job is and we're lucky that we have the resources to make the journey, and beyond that you just need the will — and love gives you a lot of will."

Krall and Costello were married three months ago in England. Krall, who gave a concert Friday to raise money for the Vancouver Hospital bone marrow transplant program, begins a concert tour in Calgary in May.

"I've been on the press tour — started about two weeks ago, three weeks ago, which I find the most stressful part," she said. "I'll be glad when I'm playing."
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Aww, ain't love grand?

At least those shows that Elvis does right after he has a "window" with Diana should be pretty good. :wink:
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

That's show biz
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.