Yep, Elvis and Diana are now married

Pretty self-explanatory
BlueChair

Yep, Elvis and Diana are now married

Post by BlueChair »

Diana Krall marries Elvis Costello

TORONTO (AP) -- Jazz chanteuse Diana Krall has tied the knot with her beau of one year, Elvis Costello, in a wedding held outside London.

The pair was married Saturday night in a ceremony held at Elton John's castle, the Globe and Mail reported Tuesday.

The approximately 150 guests, who included Paul McCartney and Canada's consul general to New York, Pamela Wallin, were sworn to secrecy.

Krall, 39, and Costello, 49, live in New York and also have a home on Vancouver Island.

Krall's management company, Sam Feldman and Associates, did not return a call, and her music label declined comment on the report that the pair was married.

The marriage is a first for Krall. Costello's previous two marriages ended in divorce.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Pov

Post by Pov »

OK, so how long will it last?
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

6 years
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

Mazel tov!
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Which begs the question.. what if he had gone for the woman on his left?

I bet laughingcrow would have liked that. Though that extremely untalented Gavin Rossdale probably wouldn't :D
Last edited by BlueChair on Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
migdd

Post by migdd »

3 years!
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

I dont know, he looks pretty happy there next to Gwen. I guess we can only wonder what might have been . . .
Misha

Post by Misha »

I figure this one will last a really long time, as long as he keeps showering and dressing so nicely.

First marriage was what..... 6 years?

Second marriage was what.....16 years?

so, thinking of this as a trend, this one should be....

26 years ... that's going up by 10s.

Now, if it is a blonde issue, then she's sunk at 6.

I'm going with the 26 year one......unless they kill one another first. At a concert I went to of hers this year a guy in front of me yelled out that he loved her....she responded with......be careful, I'm difficult.

So, that is two difficult people together. Either love will kill the difficult bits forever, or they will go out in a blaze of glory....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Good for them.
Misha

Post by Misha »

Ya know...

If he had married Gwen Stefani, he might get a house in Anaheim, CA, which would put him right over here with me!!!

Hmmm, plotting the demise of two marriages for my own personal evil needs.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:wink:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
cbartal

Post by cbartal »

Misha wrote:Ya know...

If he had married Gwen Stefani, he might get a house in Anaheim, CA, which would put him right over here with me!!!

Hmmm, plotting the demise of two marriages for my own personal evil needs.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:wink:

Here, Here Misha...

And if that little fling he had with Oprah when she was Slim Fast skinny would have sustained itself, I'd be happy as pie here in Chicago!
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Misha wrote:I figure this one will last a really long time, as long as he keeps showering and dressing so nicely.

If she really loves him he shouldnt have to keep dressing all snazzy just to impress her. I guess this is the truth based on a few of the pictures weve been exposed to on here.

Showering, on the other hand, is kind of an essential . . .

I guess only time will tell. Though if he had gone for Gwen, that might have put him one step closer that hip hop album I was hoping for. *sigh*
cbartal

Post by cbartal »

Never mind showering, he needs to step off the Stairmaster and back into the studio to record that Southern Fried Rock record he promised us back in his journal!

I heard that Ronnie Van Zandt is producing the new one.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Donnie Van Zandt. Ronnie doesn't produce anymore. He gave it up after producing Lennon's last disc, As it Turns Out, Jesus Is Much Bigger Than Me, Y'all.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Misha wrote:...a guy in front of me yelled out that he loved her....she responded with......be careful, I'm difficult.
Aren't all women*? :lol: :lol: :lol:

* disclaimer - obviously except all the fine women on this board or the lovely Mrs VG with whom I celebrate my 6 months wedding anniversary on Saturday. :D
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

He definitely made the right choice BC.
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
Pov

Post by Pov »

verbal gymnastics wrote:
Misha wrote:...a guy in front of me yelled out that he loved her....she responded with......be careful, I'm difficult.

* disclaimer - obviously except all the fine women on this board or the lovely Mrs VG with whom I celebrate my 6 months wedding anniversary on Saturday. :D
No doubt she was looking over his shoulder as he typed that. Good save, VG! :D
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Here are some links to where the wedding happened ( thanks to `SZ` on listserv )

http://members.aon.at/eltonjohn/flowers.html

http://www.eltonjohnworld.com/events/To ... ce_JPG.htm
Misha

Post by Misha »

VG----used to be on my good list....has now moved to naughty list....will not be receiving presents this Christmas!! All women difficult indeed!!!

Mrs. VG!!!! You don't believe that disclaimer, do ya!!!?????

Women of the board unite and shower VG with difficultness!!!! :wink:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

johnfoyle wrote:Here are some links to where the wedding happened ( thanks to `SZ` on listserv )
Mmmmm...tasteful interior indeed. Is the outside of the house (Woodside entrance) purposefully meant to look like a men's public lavatory in a park?

Misha, don't be too hard on VG. He's very excitable.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

um, eeew. Din't know y'all had McMansions over there... what a soulless-looking place, at least from the outside.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Misha wrote:Women of the board unite and shower VG with difficultness!!!! :wink:
Misha
Hey! How can you say that to the man who gave you Pump(kin) It Up?! :wink:
PlaythingOrPet wrote:Misha, don't be too hard on VG. He's very excitable.
Plaything
In a good way, right? :?
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
BurnishedGold

Post by BurnishedGold »

PlaythingOrPet wrote:
Mmmmm...tasteful interior indeed. Is the outside of the house (Woodside entrance) purposefully meant to look like a men's public lavatory in a park?
I think that place used to be stables before Elton got a hold of it. His gardens are gorgeous!
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

The gatehouse looks nice. The house is schlock. Eeew. Do people have to submit their good taste as some obscure tax when they are that rich??
A rope leash

McMansions

Post by A rope leash »

I know a place in a rather poor rural farming area where stands about ten of these "modern" estates, and they stick out like sore thumbs across the flat plow-lands. Across the highway is a country club and golf course. Down the highway about 2 miles is a ramshackle "town" that is populated by some of the poorest people you'll find anywhere in the States.

Who buys these monster houses, and who are they showing off for?