Any Elvis songs you don't like?

Pretty self-explanatory
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I guess I'd have to add Playboy to a Man.

Just out of spite. :wink:
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

I love Lipstick Vogue. Another first favorite.

And I agree about the bonus discs. Lots of songs that are nice and really interesting to hear, but I wouldnt necessarily listen to again and again.
legman open to offers

Post by legman open to offers »

I'd give about 10 minutes off the end of my life not to hear Pills and Soap again.
Now I'm the invisible man, and you can't see me.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Couldn't call it unexpected does doesn't do much for me ...one day I might love it though, that's the funny thing about music.
billyboy2674

huh?

Post by billyboy2674 »

daddy can I turn this?that's an awesome tune;I've thought I dont like a particular e.c song before-only to have it grow on me and have me drinking champagne on my head afterwards.It's hard for me to find a song in that repertoire that I find useless or aimless.Sometimes a live version will make me see the light(as happened with "temptation"on the costello/nieve cd).So now I go around trying not to prejudge any material. :roll:
-let me tell you about her-
hush now,I've said too much.......
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

legman open to offers wrote:I'd give about 10 minutes off the end of my life not to hear Pills and Soap again.
Certainly "Pills and Soap" is an easy enough song to avoid, legman :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.