Elvis discovers cure for ageing and loses 10 years !!

Pretty self-explanatory
Jackson Doofster

Elvis discovers cure for ageing and loses 10 years !!

Post by Jackson Doofster »

The Doofmonkster found himself in the gym today. Nothing I like more than a quick double espresso and a read of the paper before I leave.
However, the papers weren't delivered today and so I had a snoop in the pile of magazines on the table.

Now, I have no interest in boby building mags and so i found myself drawn to a copy of....wait for it.....Hello. God forgive me but I had a little snoop through. 'POLO STAR JACK KIDD INTRODUCES HIS NEWBORN BABY SON JOHN AT HIS MAGNIFICENT HOME NEAR WINDSOR GREAT PARK' - Hello don't do punctuation. How about LADY HELEN TAYLOR INVITES US INTO HER HOME TO MEET HER MIRACLE BABY DAUGHTER ELOISE.

All these semi royals wishing to spread their offspring all over this rag, made me want to vomit my guts up. However, just as I commenced to retch:

ELVIS COSTELLO SET TO WED JAZZ SINGER DIANA KRALL. *under excruciating 'celeb style' picture of Elvis smiling in dinner jacket and tie*

'Singer-songwriter EC is to marry jazz singer DK. Elvis - the stage name of Decalan MacManus - and Canadian born Diana BOTH 38 have been together since he split .....etc etc

Love hey? not only gets you into Hello magazine. It also knocks years off you![/i]
Last edited by Jackson Doofster on Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
IStandAccused

Re: Elvis discovers cure for ageing and loses 10 years !!

Post by IStandAccused »

Jackson Doofster wrote:The Doofmonkster found himself in the gym today. Nothing I like my than a quick double espresso and a read of the paper before I leave.
However, the papers weren't delivered today and so I had a snoop in the pile of magazines on the table.

Now, I have no interest in boby building mags and so i found myself drawn to a copy of....wait for it.....Hello. God forgive me but I had a little snoop through. 'POLO STAR JACK KIDD INTRODUCES HIS NEWBORN BABY SON JOHN AT HIS MAGNIFICENT HOME NEAR WINDSOR GREAT PARK' - Hello don't do punctuation. How about LADY HELEN TAYLOR INVITES US INTO HER HOME TO MEET HER MIRACLE BABY DAUGHTER ELOISE.

All these semi royals wishing to spread their offspring all over this rag, made me want to vomit my guts up. However, just as I commenced to retch:

ELVIS COSTELLO SET TO WED JAZZ SINGER DIANA KRALL. *under excruciating 'celeb style' picture of Elvis smiling in dinner jacket and tie*

'Singer-songwriter EC is to marry jazz singer DK. Elvis - the stage name of Decalan MacManus - and Canadian born Diana BOTH 38 have been together since he split .....etc etc

Love hey? not only gets you into Hello magazine. It also knocks years off you![/i]
~More like both his ex wife Cait and Diana are both 38. Remember, he and Diana are not married yet. He and Cait could get back together. You never know.
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

An eternal optimist are we ? That would be one hell of a comeback!
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."