Get Happy!! Survivor - Introduction

Pretty self-explanatory
kosi559

Get Happy!! Survivor - Introduction

Post by kosi559 »

The next Survivor poll will be on Get Happy!!, the massive 20 track album that moved Costello's sound more to ska and R&B. It was a success, and it was well received by fans and critics. Costello and the Attractions took a huge risk and it paid off.

This will be a huge endeavor because of the large tracklist, but given the success of the Imperial Bedroom Survivor poll, I'm certain that this will work out.

I'll be doing this poll differently than the Imperial Bedroom Survivor. This time, I will be doing it at 4:00pm EST once a day. Please let me know if you me to change it to every other day, and let me know if you have any feedback.

The Survivor will start Tuesday 4/21 at 4:00pm EST (9:00pm in London). Be there! :)
"Can't you see? My band is up there."
bronxapostle

Re: Get Happy!! Survivor - Introduction

Post by bronxapostle »

No, once a day is fine. Every other day makes this a 40 day poll. :) :)
kosi559

Post by kosi559 »

bronxapostle wrote:No, once a day is fine. Every other day makes this a 40 day poll. :) :)
Thanks for the feedback. :)
jmm

Post by jmm »

Thank you for doing this!!

once a day should be great, looking forward to it
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
Neil.

Post by Neil. »

Incredible album. This is going to be tough. I think I know what the last two are going to be. And I know what my favourite is. Again, how can you say 'favourite' out of so many amazing songs?
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Neil. wrote:Incredible album. This is going to be tough. I think I know what the last two are going to be. And I know what my favourite is. Again, how can you say 'favourite' out of so many amazing songs?
At least we're not including the bonus Rhino tracks - now that would be a killer! :shock:
kosi559

Post by kosi559 »

sulky lad wrote:
Neil. wrote:Incredible album. This is going to be tough. I think I know what the last two are going to be. And I know what my favourite is. Again, how can you say 'favourite' out of so many amazing songs?
At least we're not including the bonus Rhino tracks - now that would be a killer! :shock:
That would be hell! :lol: