Elvis Costello Warehouse sale

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis Costello Warehouse sale

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
rightbrain

Re: Elvis Costello Warehouse sale

Post by rightbrain »

Any idea what the "Imperial Bedroom Program" is? Does not appear to be related to the "And Other Chambers" tour. Does anyone have this?
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

As a UK resident I may be wrong but isn't this the programme with some of the artwork seen projected behind the band during the Imperial Bedroom And Other Chambers Tour ?
IbMePdErRoIoAmL

Post by IbMePdErRoIoAmL »

sulky lad wrote:As a UK resident I may be wrong but isn't this the programme with some of the artwork seen projected behind the band during the Imperial Bedroom And Other Chambers Tour ?
I suspect that's what is offered here but the picture on the website is most definitely not the cover to the program sold here in the US. The cover to that program resembles the illustration pictured on the "Imperial Bedroom T-Shirt."
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

IbMePdErRoIoAmL wrote:
sulky lad wrote:As a UK resident I may be wrong but isn't this the programme with some of the artwork seen projected behind the band during the Imperial Bedroom And Other Chambers Tour ?
I suspect that's what is offered here but the picture on the website is most definitely not the cover to the program sold here in the US. The cover to that program resembles the illustration pictured on the "Imperial Bedroom T-Shirt."
Yes, thst confused me also. The 2016/17 program is a beauty and worth it at the reduced price. I think i paid $25 on the second leg of the tour. Though in Cooperstown i got the phenomenal price of THE BOTH 10" vinyls for that same low price.
JerseyPride78

Post by JerseyPride78 »

Thanks for the heads up. I just grabbed three shirts. Can't believe they still have inventory from the River in Reverse tour!