Elvis on TV this weekend

Pretty self-explanatory
Eugene

Elvis on TV this weekend

Post by Eugene »

In partnership with the Americana Music Association, Austin City Limits (ACL) returns to Nashville for a special broadcast offering performance highlights from the 18th Annual Americana Honors. For nearly two decades, the prestigious ceremony has celebrated the best and brightest musicians in Americana music while showcasing one-of-a-kind performances.

The program is filled with musical highlights from many of the night’s award-winners and honorees, among them (in order of appearance): Our Native Daughters, Mumford & Sons, Yola, Brandi Carlile, Mark Erelli & Friends, Mavis Staples, Joe Henry & Rodney Crowell, Rhiannon Giddens, The War and Treaty, I’m With Her, The Milk Carton Kids, Bonnie Raitt & John Prine, Elvis Costello & Jim Lauderdale.

The hourlong special premieres Saturday, November 23 at 8pm CT / 9pm ET on PBS. Check local PBS listings for times. The broadcast will be available to music fans everywhere to stream online beginning Sunday, November 24 @ 9am CT / 10am ET on PBS: Austin City Limits.
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis on TV this weekend

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

What was Elvis doing on 3rd Rock From The Sun?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

ice nine wrote:What was Elvis doing on 3rd Rock From The Sun?
"Fly Me To The Moon" if memory serves me right :wink: :lol:
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Still, it wasn’t as bad as when he was on Frasier...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?