Elvis at David Byrne's “American Utopia” Opening

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis at David Byrne's “American Utopia” Opening

Post by sweetest punch »

https://www.theatermania.com/broadway/n ... 90012.html

Elvis Costello, Regina Spektor, Florence Welch at David Byrne's American Utopia Opening

Byrne's new Broadway concert runs at the Hudson Theatre.

David Byrne's American Utopia opened at Broadway's Hudson Theatre on October 20.

American Utopia began as an album that David Byrne released on Nonesuch Records in March 2018. The recording was his first to reach No. 1 on the Album Chart and was also his first to reach the Top Five on the Billboard 200 chart. The concert, which includes songs from American Utopia along with songs from Talking Heads and his solo career, played more than 150 dates in 27 countries over nine months in 2018.

'American Utopia'' features David Byrne with Jacquelene Acevedo, Gustavo Di Dalva, Daniel Freedman, Chris Giarmo, Tim Keiper, Tendayi Kuumba, Karl Mansfield, Mauro Refosco, Stephane San Juan, Angie Swan, and Bobby Wooten III. Choreography and musical staging is by Annie-B Parson. Alex Timbers serves as production consultant.

The design team includes Rob Sinclair (lighting) and Pete Keppler (sound). Karl Mansfield is musical director.

Photo gallery with Elvis on the website: https://www.theatermania.com/broadway/n ... 90012.html
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis at David Byrne's “American Utopia” Opening

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Going November 3rd.... haven't seen the legendary David Byrne since the last TALKING HEADS tour in 1983. Very psyched for this show!! Hard to believe 36 years since!!!
Man out of Time

Post by Man out of Time »

Short article in the London Evening Standard, October 21, 2019:
London Evening Standard, October 21, 2019
London Evening Standard, October 21, 2019
2019-10-21 London Evening Standard page 10.jpg (167.7 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
MOOT