Elvis & Imposters, private gig in New York, NY, November 18, 2018

Pretty self-explanatory
And No Coffee Table

Elvis & Imposters, private gig in New York, NY, November 18, 2018

Post by And No Coffee Table »

John Foyle mentioned this in another thread, but we might as well put the little we know in one place. In the unlikely event we learn more, it can go here.

Both Chris Toast and Kitten Kuroi posted to social media about a private gig in New York City on November 18.

Kitten confirmed it was the full band (Elvis, the Imposters, Kitten, and Briana). She tweeted after the show: "@brianadlee and I realized quickly on the hot stage tonight that long sleeves and full-on pants are no longer allowed during an indoor Elvis Costello concert. #sweatinbysongtwo."

A couple of photos show EC at an Amway Japan event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqV5GCJg9cC/
エルビスコステロと
ツーショット !
#elviscostello
#nyc

https://twitter.com/Davidvanderveen/sta ... 1314187270
When in NYC for #AJ40...do party with @ElvisCostello ...Sissi was quietly freaking out whilst I exhibited my natural XSuberance. Domo arigato gozaimasu, @AmwayJapan !!!

erey

Re: Elvis & Imposters, private gig in New York, NY, November 18, 2018

Post by erey »

I'm not normally sniffy about these things, but, jeez, Amway? What's next, the Church of Scientology?

I hope EC and his entire crew made out with as big a sack of cash as they could carry.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

erey wrote
I'm not normally sniffy about these things, but, jeez, Amway? What's next, the Church of Scientology?
My sentiments exactly - and I'll bet whatever turnover Amway make in the next millennium you'd never catch VG making the cheesey hand gesture seen in the second photo just because he's managed a snap with Elvis - LCT indeed !! Mind you, I do dig the MAIT turn ups on the jeans :wink:
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

sulky lad wrote:...you'd never catch VG making the cheesey hand gesture seen in the second photo just because he's managed a snap with Elvis...
Definitely - I’m more of a heart-shape with index fingers and thumbs kinda guy...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Me??? I am a classic SMIRKER!!! hands in pockets probably. 8)
erey

Post by erey »

sulky lad wrote:erey wrote
My sentiments exactly - and I'll bet whatever turnover Amway make in the next millennium you'd never catch VG making the cheesey hand gesture seen in the second photo just because he's managed a snap with Elvis - LCT indeed !! Mind you, I do dig the MAIT turn ups on the jeans :wink:
I do give EC partial credit for his "oh, sweet jaysus" expression, there. :)