Why is "Erich Sellheim's German versions of Elvis's albums" pinned at the top of this topic?

Pretty self-explanatory

sulky lad

Re: Why is "Erich Sellheim's German versions of Elvis's albums" pinned at the top of this topic?

Postby sulky lad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Often thought this myself - listened briefly once and wasn't impressed !

verbal gymnastics

Re: Why is "Erich Sellheim's German versions of Elvis's albums" pinned at the top of this topic?

Postby verbal gymnastics » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:37 am

:lol:

You know when you want to ask something but don’t and hope that someone else will ask instead?

This is one of those times!
Look at me now
My how things have changed

Neil.

Postby Neil. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:18 pm

LOL - have been wondering for... months (?)...years... (?) I'm not sure, but it seems to have been there for ages. It's the elephant in the room. I'm not into big game hunting, but...

krm

Postby krm » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:43 am

I propose to remove it. Not the post, but the "appear on top of forum" marking!

johnfoyle

Postby johnfoyle » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:16 am

Thanks for the reminder. I'm very impressed by the project , for reasons mentioned in the thread. However, I daresay the 'sticky' function , enabled by me to highlight it , has served its function. I'll 'unsticky' it . When Erich sends anymore additions I'll post it to that thread and it'll update to highlight same.

Neil.

Postby Neil. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:49 am

Thanks John!

johnanderson

Postby johnanderson » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Perhaps you could make this thread a sticky for a while :D

I'm going to miss Erich.

krm

Postby krm » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:35 am

johnfoyle wrote:Thanks for the reminder. I'm very impressed by the project , for reasons mentioned in the thread. However, I daresay the 'sticky' function , enabled by me to highlight it , has served its function. I'll 'unsticky' it . When Erich sends anymore additions I'll post it to that thread and it'll update to highlight same.

I really enjoy his work. His translations are just great.

Return to “Elvis Costello General Discussion”