Elvis and The Imposters, Pula (Croatia), July 8, 2018 - Cancelled

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis and The Imposters, Pula (Croatia), July 8, 2018 - Cancelled

Post by sweetest punch »

http://www.glasistre.hr/ada5152b-acc5-4 ... 6f9b61c61a

Google translate:

EXCLUSIVE: Charles Aznavour and Elvis Costello in the Pula Arena

Music majors Elvis Costello and Charles Aznavour will perform this summer in the Pula Arena. These music stars are the biggest names of the impressive program of the new festival Backstage Live Pula 2018, which brings eight concerts in Pula from May to November in the Arena and the Istrian National Theater - Pula City Theater.

Elvis Costello will feature The Imposters in the Arena on July 8, and the famous Charles Aznavour in the Pula Amphitheater will arrive on August 16th. The festival's concert program in the Arena includes the concert of the great star Amire Medunjanin & Trondheimsolistena on August 3rd.

Backstage Live Pula 2018 also includes concerts of some of the most famous jazz musicians of today in May and June and in September, October and November in INK. The Christian McBride Big Band will enter May 9. Then, on May 26, James Carter's Electric Outlet will arrive, which will serve as the Shugo's Foosy on the pulse, and Avishai Cohen on June 28th.

Jazz program in INK continues on autumn, and on September 26th comes the jazz and gospel singer Lizz Wright, and American actor Madeleine Peyroux performs on November 16th.

Concert tickets will be released on Thursday.
Last edited by sweetest punch on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
verbal gymnastics

Re: Elvis and The Imposters, Pula (Croatia), July 8, 2018

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I guess Elvis will set the bar to show Charles how to sing She properly :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Cancelled : https://www.glasistre.hr/magazin/zbog-b ... eni-565503

Google translation:
Famous Elvis Costello accompanied by his composition The Imposters will not appear this Sunday, July 8, in the Pula Arena. Organizers from Backstage Consulting quote:

- We regret to inform you that we are forced to cancel the concert of Elvis Costella and Imposters announced on July 8 at 9 pm in Pula Arena due to the illness of Mr. Costella. The agent just informed us that Mr. Costello was unfortunately forced to postpone part of the tour for medical reasons. To Lord Costello, physicians have suggested that they cancel the upcoming appearances after last month's surgery. Mr. Costello apologizes to his fans for embarrassment and looks forward to re-planning after the recovery, according to a statement from Backstage Consulting.