Elvis and The Imposters, Madrid (Spain), June 21, 2018

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis and The Imposters, Madrid (Spain), June 21, 2018

Postby sweetest punch » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:22 am

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.

sweetest punch

Re: Elvis and The Imposters, Madrid (Spain), June 21, 2018

Postby sweetest punch » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.

Man out of Time

Re: Elvis and The Imposters, Madrid (Spain), June 21, 2018

Postby Man out of Time » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 am

Seu Jorge is also on the bill. According to the festival website (translated from Spanish):

"Jorge Mário da Silva was born in 1970 in Belford Roxo in Rio de Janeiro, and soon he already knew that he wanted to be a musician. He went through various jobs since he was 10 years old, was a frequenter of dances and samba wheels from Rio de Janeiro, and began to sing very young at night. He left home at age 19 and lived on the street for a few years, where he made his first contact with the theater. Discovered by clarinetist Paulo Moura, he made a test for a musical and since then his life has completely changed.

Seu Jorge defines himself as a popular singer and composer, who likes countless musical genres, but whose foundation is the samba: The samba is our truth, our particularity, it is our gold medal, our bulwark, our Brazilian standard."

Noches del Botanico.jpg
Poster
Noches del Botanico.jpg (117.73 KiB) Viewed 335 times

MOOT

Return to “Elvis Costello General Discussion”