Will Elvis feature in PETTY tribute at Grammys tonight?

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Will Elvis feature in PETTY tribute at Grammys tonight?

Post by bronxapostle »

My pal and Grammy member Richard Barone tweeted a photo with our boy from NYC preshow festivities last night. Got me to wondering as i heard tell of a TOM PETTY thingie in the works a few days back. As i have little knowledge STILL of uploading photos here, i have asked King Foyle to do the honors for me from the ex BONGOS leader and stellar solo artist Barone's page here when he is able.
docinwestchester

Re: Will Elvis feature in PETTY tribute at Grammys tonight?

Post by docinwestchester »

https://twitter.com/RichardBarone/statu ... 1174610944

Richard Barone‏ @RichardBarone · 10 hours ago
Another awesome evening of #GrammyWeek events. After the @RecordingAcad's #GRAMMYs Nominees Reception at the #ZiegfeldBallroom I bumped into my pal @ElvisCostello at the #FAMERecordingStudios (#Memphis) pop-up #GRAMMY party in the Village. A great night.

docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

And how about Bruuuuuuuce?
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:And how about Bruuuuuuuce?
Sure, that SOB show is indeed dark on Sundays!!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Maybe the lucky bastard stayed himself wisely home last night and enjoyed Saturday far better, i hope for his sake. Though i will give that Stapleton and Emmylou big credit for going at the wonderfully oblique and fantastic WILDFLOWERS to honor Tom. Enjoyed Gaga very much and whoever CHILDISH GAMBINO are, impressed me with a real band & a tune with a melody plus a nice soul groove. U2 should be embarrassed apparently lip synching while on the water. AND WHEN WILL BONO STOP CALLING HIM "THE" EDGE mid conversation??? :D :D wouldn't Edge suffice???
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

bronxapostle wrote:AND WHEN WILL BONO STOP CALLING HIM "THE" EDGE mid conversation??? :D :D wouldn't Edge suffice???
I thought Bono has said it’s “Edge” and not “The Edge”. Maybe Bono’s “life changing encounter” has affected his memory :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?