Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Shelburne, VT, The Green At Shelburne Museum  , July 23 2017

Pretty self-explanatory
johnfoyle

Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Shelburne, VT, The Green At Shelburne Museum  , July 23 2017

Post by johnfoyle »

Who's going ?
johnfoyle

Re: Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Shelburne, VT, The Green At Shelburne Museum  , July 23 2017

Post by johnfoyle »

Preview -

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/stor ... 480531001/

Interesting to see that Davey Faragher's old band Cracker are playing nearby the night before -

8:30 p.m. Saturday, David Lowery and Johnny Hickman bring their big-in-the-‘90s rock group Cracker to ArtsRiot, Burlington. $30 in advance, $33 day of show. 540-0406, www.artsriot.com.
bronxapostle

Re: Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Shelburne, VT, The Green At Shelburne Museum  , July 23 2017

Post by bronxapostle »

and they do have Saturday off after the Cooperstown show on Friday! 8) 8) i'll ask him if he might play with them.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

This has got "guest appearance" written all over it!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

One of my closest friends went but it's already past his bedtime so I've got no details on the set list other than Red Shoes was played as was Alison. There isn't even an entry at fm set list for this show yet. Hopefully I'll get some details tomorrow
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

Shot with his Own Gun was also played
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Elvis is celebrating the 40th anniversary of My Aim Is True:
Miracle Man: https://youtu.be/Kopg2taqe50
Welcome To The Working Week: https://youtu.be/i5kJ0SaUpZ0
Red Shoes: https://youtu.be/dVSGv1cmsoI
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Chris Toast to the side.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

Still don't have a setlist yet but if you look in one of the usual places, it is my understanding that you should be able to hear this entire show yourself in a day or so.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

SoulForHire wrote:Still don't have a setlist yet but if you look in one of the usual places, it is my understanding that you should be able to hear this entire show yourself in a day or so.
Same for a certain apostolic first ever digital capture from Cooperstown, warts and all. Might be up already
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

Your Cooperstown masterpiece is already up. It's great even with the missing 90 seconds in PLU.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

:D
Last edited by bronxapostle on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Sorry about the mess up at the end...these things happen. Thanks for saying so SFH. I am not being coy. I need to have a friend transfer as i have NO KNOWLEDGE other than from cassette. So i have not heard.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

Setlist

Red Shoes
The Loved Ones
Accidents Will Happen
Welcome to the Working Week
Miracle Man
Tears Before Bedtime
Moods for Moderns
Shabby Doll
Green Shirt
Watching the Detectives
The Long Honeymoon
King Horse
You Little Fool
Pidgin English

encore
Alison
A Face in the Crowd
Blood & Hot Sauce
Shot with his Own Gun
Almost Blue
Kid About It
Sneaky Feelings
Beyond Belief
Man Out of Time
Everyday I Write the Book
Pump It Up
PLU

Note: No Dancing was not played, contrary to some reports. Reminds me when I saw the Police in '07 and multiple people swore they played Tea in the Sahara, a song never played on that tour
Last edited by SoulForHire on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

No 'A Face In The Crowd'?
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

sweetest punch wrote:No 'A Face In The Crowd'?
Oops. There was. I will edit the list. Good catch. That's what happens when I try to post setlists while at work.
Tasty Travails

Post by Tasty Travails »

Noticing the shortened setlists for both this show and the Portland show, I think there was probably a 10 PM curfew at both venues - the shows ended at exactly that time.

Here in Shelburne, a gentleman was speaking to me about the noise - turned out he was chairman of the board for the museum, and said that 27 people in Shelburne had complained about the concerts vs. the thousands of people that go to the concerts at the museum grounds.