Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Milwaukee, WI, Riverside Theatre , July 16 2017

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Re: Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Milwaukee, WI, Riverside Theatre , July 16 2017

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
docinwestchester

Re: Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers -Milwaukee, WI, Riverside Theatre , July 16 2017

Post by docinwestchester »

sweetest punch wrote:All Grown Up: https://youtu.be/p0rG3H53f4w
Another fine example of guitar as prop. Nice vocals though.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:
haha...i'd bet in this instance it is more because he truly does NOT know what song he might want to play behind a song rarely performed like this one. hence he keeps his weapon of choice close by just in case the mood takes him somewhere it may be needed.
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

bronxapostle wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:
haha...i'd bet in this instance it is more because he truly does NOT know what song he might want to play behind a song rarely performed like this one. hence he keeps his weapon of choice close by just in case the mood takes him somewhere it may be needed.
He knew what song he was playing at the Prince tribute, yet never strummed the guitar.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:
bronxapostle wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:
He knew what song he was playing at the Prince tribute, yet never strummed the guitar.
YES!! that's why i purposely said IN THIS INSTANCE....mid-show, obviously at a juncture where the show is momentarily unscripted.
Arbogast

Post by Arbogast »

Man, I wish I'd seen that Milwaukee show....
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

We in the UK would like to see any Imperial Bedroom and Other Chambers show!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?