Anybody else have trouble redeeming Best Buy 45 offer?

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Anybody else have trouble redeeming Best Buy 45 offer?

Post by bronxapostle »

As soon as I saw this free MY BRAVE FACE vinyl 45 with purchase of 2 cd FLOWERS IN THE DIRT set at Best Buy was NOT available in store, I got nervous. So, despite buying it Saturday...I waited four days to redeem figuring in case there were gremlins in the early days of redemption . I tried to do this early today, WEDNESDAY and naturally came the horrible words "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG." now what... email the address provided for problems? Try redeeming same code yet again? Call and fight with Best Buy? PLEASE, HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE VINYL FREEBIE ONLINE REDEMPTION PLEASE? THANKS, ba
bronxapostle

Re: Anybody else have trouble redeeming Best Buy 45 offer?

Post by bronxapostle »

Thanks for all your input folks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess I'm the only dweeb who wanted the free 7" vinyl with my two cd set. Man, this was always a great boot, and now, officially released, WAY BETTER. and not to boast, but, OUR BOY IS THE BRAINS BEHIND THIS SMASH!!!! Great songs all of them. So, I actually heard back from them within twenty four hours at the help email address. I'll keep you posted of the outcome when resolved, unless no one else had a similar problem.