Second Imposters Show Announced For NYC!

Pretty self-explanatory
Eugene

Second Imposters Show Announced For NYC!

Post by Eugene »

Elvis Costello has just announced a third New York City show to be added to his tour this fall! This new "Imperial Bedroom & Other Chambers" event will take place on Monday, November 7, at the Beacon Theatre.

Tickets for this newly added date will go on sale Tuesday, 8/2 at 10am local venue time.

11/07/16 - New York, NY @ The Beacon

A Password will be required to access pre-sale concert tickets for this date.

Password: Imposters

For ticket information go to elviscostello.com

For additional questions regarding this pre-sale, please visit Wonderful Union Fan Support or call 1-844-WNDRFUL. Support is available Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm PST.
bronxapostle

Re: Second Imposters Show Announced For NYC!

Post by bronxapostle »

if i were a rich man....hate missing second show of an NYC area run. but, kinda knew it was coming.
FAVEHOUR

Post by FAVEHOUR »

Another worthless presale. Elvis, or Elvis' management, why in God's name have you gone back to Ticketbastard and abandoned the fan presale metohd you had for several years? Artist Arena and the like almost always got great seats for the fans. Ticketmaster gets us nothing and we end up having to go to scalpers to get anything close. Terrible change in approach.

Dave
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

FAVEHOUR wrote:Another worthless presale. Elvis, or Elvis' management, why in God's name have you gone back to Ticketbastard and abandoned the fan presale metohd you had for several years? Artist Arena and the like almost always got great seats for the fans. Ticketmaster gets us nothing and we end up having to go to scalpers to get anything close. Terrible change in approach.

Dave
Keep trying Dave. There are plenty of good seats available.
FAVEHOUR

Post by FAVEHOUR »

docinwestchester wrote:
FAVEHOUR wrote:Another worthless presale. Elvis, or Elvis' management, why in God's name have you gone back to Ticketbastard and abandoned the fan presale metohd you had for several years? Artist Arena and the like almost always got great seats for the fans. Ticketmaster gets us nothing and we end up having to go to scalpers to get anything close. Terrible change in approach.

Dave
Keep trying Dave. There are plenty of good seats available.
Yeah I see some now that are actually in the damn orchestra. But not good enough to take the train up, disrupt my work schedule, spend $300+ on a hotel, etc. Maybe there were some good seats in the center sometime between 10 am and now, but I can't spend 4 hours checking. It's BS.
Arbogast

Post by Arbogast »

I got an okay pair in the orch as soon as they went on sale...then waited a few hours and nailed a sweet Row G center seat

I've got no business spending money on both Beacon shows (not to mention Town Hall), but 1) He--and I--aren't getting any younger; either one of us could drop dead at any time, and 2) He typically plays two NYC shows and what I've noticed is that one night is always great, but the other night (usually the second one) is something profoundly special. So, whaddaya gonna do?