Something for our New York Friends

Pretty self-explanatory
stricttime81

Re: Something for our New York Friends

Post by stricttime81 »

sulky lad wrote:As a lawyer,can you explain how you get away with using a mobile phone whilst driving and not to put too English a point of view - driving on completely the wrong side of the road as well :lol: great photo , I'm getting seriously jealous now !!
Violating traffic laws is a way of life in the U.S.! :lol:
AKA: Mike the Lawyer
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

So, the first show Elvis will be doing with The Imposters in the next while is on October 22nd. Last week Elvis said he'd be in Los Angeles this weekend, Sept. 17/18th , rehearsing with The Imposters. Steve Nieve has posted photos from LA on Facebook over the last few days . Elvis is seen leaving LA today, perhaps going to the PEN awards in Boston. If Steve doesn't post stuff referring to himself returning to France in the next few days are we to assume The Imposters are staying put in LA ? Just doing nothing? Jackshit have a few dates in the next few weeks , some non-specific, just the venues.

http://jackshittheband.com/shows.php

Over a month between rehearsal & show? All very mysterious.
krm

Post by krm »

johnfoyle wrote:So, the first show Elvis will be doing with The Imposters in the next while is on October 22nd. Last week Elvis said he'd be in Los Angeles this weekend, Sept. 17/18th , rehearsing with The Imposters. Steve Nieve has posted photos from LA on Facebook over the last few days . Elvis is seen leaving LA today, perhaps going to the PEN awards in Boston. If Steve doesn't post stuff referring to himself returning to France in the next few days are we to assume The Imposters are staying put in LA ? Just doing nothing? Jackshit have a few dates in the next few weeks , some non-specific, just the venues.

http://jackshittheband.com/shows.php

Over a month between rehearsal & show? All very mysterious.

He has to do a solotour during a few weeks in there as well, and with just three days between solotourend and new band tour, he better do some rehearsal now. Lots of songs (I hope) that need to get freshened up. And set the band versions of all A face in the crowd songs
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Chalkie Davies posted this just now on Facebook-
Based on a note from my friend EC, who is very excited about it, I'd say if you don't get to the Imperial Bedroom Tour you will miss something really special.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

johnfoyle wrote:Chalkie Davies posted this just now on Facebook-
Based on a note from my friend EC, who is very excited about it, I'd say if you don't get to the Imperial Bedroom Tour you will miss something really special.
Wow! Really? :roll:

I wouldn't need a note from Elvis to tell me that! :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Hope there is a west coast show in 2017. This is bogus man.