Elvis Tweets Doc

Pretty self-explanatory
stricttime81

Elvis Tweets Doc

Post by stricttime81 »

EC links to one of Doc in Westchester's concert videos on Twitter on Jan 21. Spooky Girlfriend from Brooklyn Bowl.
AKA: Mike the Lawyer
bronxapostle

Re: Elvis Tweets Doc

Post by bronxapostle »

Major leagues doc. 8) 8)
Dr. Luther

Post by Dr. Luther »

It's some kind of a set-up.
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

Wow ! Congratulations Doc

tipping the hat - Colin Top Balcony
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

EC has now reposted the link with the comment "You can steal from us but don't mistake this for permission. A thief is still...well, you know the rest. A rose is..."
cwr

Post by cwr »

I wonder if he noticed this on his own OR if he reads this forum...?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Maybe it's his New Years resolution to engage more with his fans on social media...

Next up, EC asks sulky lad for copy of his recording of when he played the Virgin Megastore in 2002.

It could happen :wink:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

I wish he had tweeted the FM dubbed version though. Sounds so much better! What a fantastic night.

stricttime81

Post by stricttime81 »

It's not like there was ever a commercially available CD of DVD of the show. And if there was, we would have all bought it anyway!
AKA: Mike the Lawyer
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

verbal gymnastics wrote:Maybe it's his New Years resolution to engage more with his fans on social media...

Next up, EC asks sulky lad for copy of his recording of when he played the Virgin Megastore in 2002.

HEY THAT'S MY RECORDING THIEVERY! i recall E once before calling me out on this, though i can't remember for what recording, but, i think MORE in jest than anger. and, i'm sure he listens back fondly as this Virgin was the only DUO appreearance of BURT and EC!

oh, forgive my misread...2002 was first Imposters and they played Virgin in the UK????

i said it before..EC, like BRUCE knows the fanatacism pays off MUCH GREATER due to the boots (ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO SHARE FOR FREE!!!) in the end INCREASING what we spend both for more LIVE SHOWS and on any officially RELEASED material.
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Nice recording, Doc. Sounds great. I was at the Brooklyn Bowl - Vegas show. Good times!
verbal gymnastics

bronxapostle wrote:
verbal gymnastics wrote:Maybe it's his New Years resolution to engage more with his fans on social media...

oh, forgive my misread...2002 was first Imposters and they played Virgin in the UK????
Elvis played solo at the Virgin Megastore in the afternoon before playing at the Astoria Theatre in the evening with the Imposters.

T'was a great day - and the first time I met Davey.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

i met Davey for the first time too, Pete and Steve for the 2nd or 3rd time also that first promo April 19, 2002 tour of NYC at the CBS Morning Show broadcast. GOOD TIMES!!! what was the date of yours VG?
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

If Elvis or his coterie do read this perhaps he could talk to Steve and ask him about the recordings he received in Liverpool last year of the UK 2003 North tour ! :oops:
And BA, I'd never try and steal your thunder - or Mr Sony's efforts !
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

looking at the tweet and re-treat (with the snide comment FFS) I'm reminded of the phrase "shot with his own gun" ....

Colin Top Balcony
docinwestchester

Top balcony wrote:looking at the tweet and re-treat (with the snide comment FFS) I'm reminded of the phrase "shot with his own gun" ....

Colin Top Balcony
He's rather bitter, no? The complete collapse of the recorded music business model that made him a very nice living probably has something to do with it. But my videos from that night, which capture one of the best live performances I've ever witnessed, have nothing to do with that financial breakdown. Like Benny tweeted, we are his street stealth TEAM.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:
Top balcony wrote:looking at the tweet and re-treat (with the snide comment FFS) I'm reminded of the phrase "shot with his own gun" ....

Colin Top Balcony
He's rather bitter, no? The complete collapse of the recorded music business model that made him a very nice living probably has something to do with it. But my videos from that night, which capture one of the best live performances I've ever witnessed, have nothing to do with that financial breakdown. Like Benny tweeted, we are his street stealth TEAM.

i'm sorry...what does this part mean? FFS?

tweet and re-treat (with the snide comment FFS)
docinwestchester

bronxapostle wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:

Colin Top Balcony

Benny you're so old! FFS = For F*ck's Sake
jmm

Post by jmm »

Some day he'll be paying doc so he can use it as a bonus feature on a re-release!
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:
bronxapostle wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:

Benny you're so old! FFS = For F*ck's Sake
ain't it the truth doc??? :lol: :lol: :lol: but, who said the FFS part; ELVIS?????
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

bronxapostle wrote: but, who said the FFS part; ELVIS?????
nope, that was me, in exasperation...

Colin Top Balcony
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Now I got the order of events and your placement of snide comment Top. Thanks for straightening me out.
verbal gymnastics

BA - WTF? :lol:
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

verbal gymnastics wrote:BA - WTF? :lol:
I am the proud owner of a smart phone for 13 months now, who is still missing my flip top phone. Never sent a text message until 2015 & just located the emoticons this week. But i know WTF vg. YOURS, BRILLIANT ANALOG ba