who needs brilliant analog boots?

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

who needs brilliant analog boots?

Post by bronxapostle »

trying to file away a big batch of boots and i came across a few extra copies on some bronxapostle (brilliant analog) recordings. no sense in me having doubles. can i offer here to some fine Americans in need? sorry rest of the world. i don't want to (or should i say CAN'T AFFORD TO) spring for the $12 AIR MAIL shipping rates. :oops: :oops:

this is what i have:

8-23-1989 Jones Beach
8-24-1989 Jones Beach
11-4-2013 Englewood
11-11-2013 Port Chester (TWO EXTRA COPIES!)
11-14-2013 Kingston
ermit101

Re: who needs brilliant analog boots?

Post by ermit101 »

Hey Bronx, thanks for the offer. I could use the two Jones Beach if you have no other takers. I see that there is a link to download the recordings so I can do that also.

Perhaps you can assist with a couple of other shows I've been looking for. I'd like to get 1989-08-08 Pine Knob and 1991-06-09 Fox Theatre. I was at both shows but have not been able to find any recordings. The funny thing about the Fox Theatre show is in my memory it was a solo gig, the listing here in the wiki label it as a show with the Rude 5. I may have the year wrong also (poor memory and getting worse) but I know it was the Fox Theatre in Detroit. Elvis autographed a book for me after the show and it was just him and Jake leaving the theatre.

I've also seen the Ann Arbor, Michigan solo shows from this year were recorded. Have you seen any of the shows surface?

Thanks.....
wardo68

Post by wardo68 »

I'd love a copy of the Port Chester 11-11-13, just so I can hear my inappropriately timed "YEAH!" in the middle of "Ghost Train".
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

ermit...if you need Jones, let me know. but, yes they are up at dime and elsewhere (SUGARMEGS!!!!)

and no worry wardo (EXCEPT FOR SCREAMING IN THE MIDDLE OF A QUIET SONG! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) email me your address at bronxapostle@hotmail.com (MY MESSAGE BOX HERE IS ALWAYS FULL!) i'll mail it by Saturday. so that still leaves the triple header of last November solo shows recorded by SONY ANALOG available and possibly 2 Jones 1989 shows.

p.s. ermit...whatever wiki says is BIBLE. your memory must be shot....or LOOK FOR YOUR TICKET STUBS to sort it out! best, ba
ermit101

Post by ermit101 »

Thanks Bronx, I'll just download the Jones Beach shows and save you the postage. I'll keep poking around for the shows I'm missing.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

yes, i looked if i had either of those two you asked for of 1989 and 1991. sorry, i do not! keep the faith. best, ba
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

ermit101 wrote:Thanks Bronx, I'll just download the Jones Beach shows and save you the postage. I'll keep poking around for the shows I'm missing.

according to THE WIKI, recordings do exist for each. like i said, keep the FAITH...you'll get them eventually. 8)
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

BA, I'll check my lists and see if I've got them and if so , I'll make copies and send to you ! :wink: