Please Read - Spookys Away in Munich (March 2007)

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Please Read - Spookys Away in Munich (March 2007)

Post by DrSpooky »

Hi,

We will be in Munich from March 17 to 24. Hopefully all will be OK while we are away.

You kids keep your rooms clean and stay out of trouble. :)

--DrSpooky
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

It's party time! :lol:

Have a great time and feel free to drop in on merrie olde England on the way back!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

We would love to drop in to the UK sometime but I never seem to get any work in the UK and the flights through the UK add much cost and time.
Also something about a plane ticket that says "does not include bus fare required in London" that bothers me. :)
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

Well we are back. It was an interesting week filled with multiple trips to the Apotheke to buy remedies for traveler's distress. :(

We had Internet access once while in Germany and deleted some junk spam users that day. I just deleted about two dozen junk user accounts but was pleased to see the new account mbodayle. Anyone who has been around the EC world long enough will know who that is. Welcome mbodayle!!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Thanks to Blue for "holding down the fort" in our absence.

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. :)
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

[quote="DrSpooky"]Well we are back. It was an interesting week filled with multiple trips to the Apotheke to buy remedies for traveler's distress. :(

Just curious, what kind of "distress" did you experience in Munich? What did you eat - mixed meat products? Did you eat anything that contained dairy? I've never been to Germany, but I never had a "distress" experience in Europe.

I have travelled to Baja, Mex., and experienced "distress" moments. And learned, through experience, that taking grapefruit seed oil/extract prior to travel is good, and upon return, taking black walnut hulls is good for removing parasites. If you are still having problems, talk to doctor and look at alt. medicines - online/offline.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Doc, myself and the four kids all took turns with the stomach flu that week. I won't go into details about that because I think everyone knows what that means. Doc just referred to it as "distress" to be polite. :lol:
It wasn't anything we ate, just a virus.

We're all better now. :)