Rotating Click Through Link

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Rotating Click Through Link

Post by DrSpooky »

Hi,

If you ever look at the upper right hand corner of your browser when at the site, you will notice an anemic attempt to generate enough revenue to pay the bills for the site. The site definitely doesn't pay its bills -- it doesn't pay for its Internet usage much less the dedicated computer it is hosted on. :(

Most of the links are permanent -- click through to Amazon (US or UK) or donate via PayPal. But one has been updated irregularly to reflect new releases or products of interest.

I have written a little script which will cycle through the EC merchandise at Amazon.com. Hopefully you will spot something you REALLY want and just click to buy it.

For those EC experts out there, if I missed something or you just want to double check my list, feel free to PM me. The list is easy to update.

I am hopeful this will help the site.
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

Two changes now to the upper right hand corner. The Amazon.com link is now a search box. I couldn't make it any smaller so I went ahead and made the CD/LP/DVD pictures a bit larger.

Since my first post, I added 11 items to the rotating set. Not all are available new anymore but it is fun to see the covers again and maybe you will luck on up something used you missed when new.

Bargains include a USD3.47 Mighty Like a Rose CD, USD3 North and USD.98 copy of Painted From Memory. If you are willing to buy used, your collection can be filled in cheaply. :)
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

I couldn't resist... this is my 500th post.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

congrats on 500, doc.

and many, many thanks as well.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

And you are only a few posts from 3000!!! WOW!!!