GRRRR - HELP TAZ

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
Gillibeanz

GRRRR - HELP TAZ

Post by Gillibeanz »

A lot of the time when I hit the reply button to a post it goes back to the index and I cant post! Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just picking on me guys? :(

Oh thanks for the new site by the way! :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

I have problems at home posting--it tells me 'invalid something or other...' which is probably for the best as most of the posts I write at home are alcohol-fueled and rambling.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

MS: Those are the ones I like to read the most. :)

Of course, I'm tanked up while reading your alcohol-fueled posts so what the hell? :D
A rope leash

Double log

Post by A rope leash »

Does anyone else have to log in twice? Then after I log out, when I come back, I'm still logged in...or so it says.

Ah, the mysteries of life...
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Yeah, Rope...it's happening to me, too. Log in the first time, but I still can't post or read my PM. Once I've logged in the 2nd time everything works.

Still, it's less frustrating than having new posts "go to the head of the class"...made my head hurt to try to follow those threads...
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

I'm sorry everybody...I don't know why it's doing to login twice thing. I'm trying to figure out if there's some setting but haven't had much luck thus far.

Will keep you posted.
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I never log out. I check the box to log me in automatically, and it never has any problem. Maybe that's an option for some of you.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

noiseradio wrote:I never log out. I check the box to log me in automatically, and it never has any problem. Maybe that's an option for some of you.
Me too. Don't have any problem.
I'm not angry anymore....
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

i have it on automatic log in, but i have to click once on "log in to see private messages" (and of course there are usually hundreds) and then it works.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

I'm beginning to think that it depends on some setting for the computer. Mine at work never has to be logged in twice but at tux's house the computer I use has to do it all the time.
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
idle hands

Post by idle hands »

humm.... I once had a similiar problem with a webserver (Iplanet), users couldn't keep a session until I changed some dark and hidden parameter on the server configuration (something related to closin the session when the browser was closed). It can be our ISP's proxy servers also.
que no panda el cunico