Danger Will Robinson

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
noiseradio

Danger Will Robinson

Post by noiseradio »

Taz,

Please note our newest member's profile name.

Arms a-swingin',

Noiseradio
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Indeed, indeed.

In fact, I feel as if there has been a small invasion of undesirables among us (IStandAccused?). Keep a look out...
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

Duly noted...
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

As was requested by user "Bebe Buell" I have removed that id.
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Taz on the job!

Well done, sir.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
IStandAccused

Yikes!

Post by IStandAccused »

People, calm down!!
Last edited by IStandAccused on Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Hey, Taz--while you're at it, could you remove IStandAccused as well? He/she is making my ass chafe.

Oh...that wasn't very ladylike...sorry...
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

so like and noisey
sittin' in a tree
asses chafing
singin' bebe bite me
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
IStandAccused

What the heck???

Post by IStandAccused »

Please leave me out of any nasty exchanges. I don't know what the heck is going on. I don't see ** here and if she did come, she left. Tas says very clearly that "at the request of, etc..." I highly doubt after all the abuse she has taken on here by one or two of you that she would be diving in to get kicked around some more. Stop acting like children and leave the woman alone. It gets really boring. Keep things on topic for goodness sake and don't try to control every word a poster writes. You can't so if you don't like someone, just don't reply to them. Easy enough!
oily slick wrote:so like and noisey
sittin' in a tree
asses chafing
singin' bebe bite me
HungupStrungup

Re: Grow up, Noise!

Post by HungupStrungup »

IStandAccused wrote:I'm sorry, Noiseradio but the only troublemaker seems to be you. Please leave me alone and stop picking on Ms. Buell. I highly doubt she wants your attention or your continual insults! Enough is enough.
Well spotted, ISA! I've always thought that noiseradio guy is bad news!

NOT!!!!!!!!

Seriously, continual insults? Continual, as in frequent? Can you cite a few, or maybe even one?
IStandAccused wrote:Just have fun and talk about Costello.
But it's through continual insults that we have fun!

NOT!!!!!!!!

No responsible person here (or on the late lamented predecessor boards) has ever tried to tell anyone what or whom to talk about. I personally love to talk about eggplant, and garden tools, and I'll be damned if anyone's going to tell me not to!

There are just a couple common sense rules, and one of those is that there's someone we don't talk about, and it's in everyone's best interests. That includes insults, and praise, and "I know . . ." and "I wish her well . . ." and anything else associated with that person. So let's just move on, ok?
"But it's a dangerous game that comedy plays
Sometimes it tells you the truth
Sometimes it delays it"
IStandAccused

Agree with you!!

Post by IStandAccused »

I so agree with you. I NEVER mentioned her. It was Noise and Gilli that did it first off and I have tried to not say her name. It is so childish. My God, the woman is 49 years old and I doubt she is wanting to fight with any of you. I am not going to participate it hurting people for no reason. That woman has nothing to do with this at all. If you have something to say to her, go to HER website at http://www.freewebs.com/bebebuell/... Let it go!! All of you.
HungupStrungup wrote:
IStandAccused wrote:I'm sorry, Noiseradio but the only troublemaker seems to be you. Please leave me alone and stop picking on Ms. Buell. I highly doubt she wants your attention or your continual insults! Enough is enough.
Well spotted, ISA! I've always thought that noiseradio guy is bad news!

NOT!!!!!!!!

Seriously, continual insults? Continual, as in frequent? Can you cite a few, or maybe even one?
IStandAccused wrote:Just have fun and talk about Costello.
But it's through continual insults that we have fun!

NOT!!!!!!!!

No responsible person here (or on the late lamented predecessor boards) has ever tried to tell anyone what or whom to talk about. I personally love to talk about eggplant, and garden tools, and I'll be damned if anyone's going to tell me not to!

There are just a couple common sense rules, and one of those is that there's someone we don't talk about, and it's in everyone's best interests. That includes insults, and praise, and "I know . . ." and "I wish her well . . ." and anything else associated with that person. So let's just move on, ok?
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

In Charlie Brown adult speaker style:

Wah Wah wah wah wah wah, wah wah wah....

The fact that you KNOW that website off the top of your head is damning enough for me.
--William Shakespeare